Wii Play + remote preorder $48.95 (38.95 w GCO) + S/H at cduniverse

[quote name='mikechine']I can confirm this. Walmart has tons instock at the Whitehouse Station NJ location.[/QUOTE]

WTF? I thought it was supposed to be out tomorrow (shipping today, in stores Tues)? Does anyone know if Target has them?

[quote name='xbox_mole']Check your local Wal-Mart. Mine had it in-stock today. Walked in and picked it up and they had PLENTY.[/quote]

I'd figure if you're in the eastern parts of the U.S., then you may be able to get the game already

I just checked a Wal-Mart near me in San Diego and they didn't have any copies of the game. Maybe tomorrow morning?

[quote name='SpazX']Well mine shipped today, so I guess the deal went through[/QUOTE]

Yeah, same here and I completely forgot about it and already bought it cheaper with coupon at Best Buy. fuck...

Mine too, sweet.
[quote name='io']Yeah, same here and I completely forgot about it and already bought it cheaper with coupon at Best Buy. fuck...[/QUOTE]
How did you get it cheaper with the coupon? Do you not have sales tax?

[quote name='cleaver']Mine too, sweet.

How did you get it cheaper with the coupon? Do you not have sales tax?[/QUOTE]

Yep. It were only $39.99 at Best Buy. Cost $42.xx at this place, and that's only if the Google checkout deal works (which I have yet to see any evidence of!). I may have to return my Best Buy copy and take a loss on the shipping. We shall see... (Gamerush also came through with my preorder today but that's OK as I did want 2 remotes!).

[quote name='io']Yep. It were only $39.99 at Best Buy. Cost $42.xx at this place, and that's only if the Google checkout deal works (which I have yet to see any evidence of!).[/QUOTE]
If you didn't see any evidence of the Googkle Checkout working than it probably didn't work, it should take off $10 when you check out.
It costs like $0.05 less for me from CDUniverse than Best Buy, but I went to BB on Valentine's Day and the idea of a game coming with the Wii Remote was something no one in the Video Game section could fathom.

Yeah, the discount should've been applied when you initially checked out. Also GCO didn't charge me until it shipped so that was a plus too.

[quote name='cleaver']If you didn't see any evidence of the Googkle Checkout working than it probably didn't work, it should take off $10 when you check out.
It costs like $0.05 less for me from CDUniverse than Best Buy, but I went to BB on Valentine's Day and the idea of a game coming with the Wii Remote was something no one in the Video Game section could fathom.[/QUOTE]

Well, I saw it when I checked out but not on anything since then. So what does that mean? I guess I ought to check my CC online to see if the charge has shown up yet.

To those who said their copy from CD Universe shipped, did you get an email saying so or did you have to check the order status at the site?

I ask this because mine is still in "Processing" and so I wondered if I needed to keep checking to know if or when it shipped.

Thanks for any info.

[quote name='dstan']To those who said their copy from CD Universe shipped, did you get an email saying so or did you have to check the order status at the site?

I ask this because mine is still in "Processing" and so I wondered if I needed to keep checking to know if or when it shipped.

Thanks for any info.[/QUOTE]

I got an email from them. I, in fact, CANNOT check on my order - it says my email and password are invalid (I also can't get into the Google checkout account I made for the order - wierd). I tried to get on when they sent an update last week to see if I could cancel it. I was going to request a new password but the next thing I knew it shipped (supposedly via priority mail which is nice given the $2.99 shipping).

Received mine on Saturday, Priority Mail too which was nice.

They did say they only received limited quantities and would be sending them off depending on how early you placed your order. (I placed mine with my first Google order on, like, January 5th or something).

Now, if we could only get those nunchucks back in stock!! lol.

bread's done
Back