Wii Point Card Giveway - no catch, signup needed. (Daily contest)

Blargh, the luigi shirt color threw me off, and cost me the game. I thought of SMB which was white overalls and green shirt, but I kept doing the color of the overalls. Bleh.

Mega_Man_Dance_Sm.gif

Mistyped Soul Calibur the first time.

Crap. Forgot about this tonight.

'grats on winning evilmax.

Edit: Just did it for fun. I'm really starting to dislike the ones that require you to type in a title. I keep typing "Smash Bros. Brawl" instead of "Super Smash Bros. Brawl".

What the fuck was up with that question with the Wiimotes/Gamecube controllers.

4 GC controllers is concrete. No ifs, ands, or buts. Now it referenced the previous question, which was solely about Wii's technical limitations, and not whether or not it's been done or is going to be done. The same should be said about this question. So apparently the maximum number of wii remotes would be 6 (I disagree with this too, but that is just based on what I thought the limits of BlueTooth were). 6+4 is 10. Not 4. Just because a game hasn't used it yet doesn't mean it's impossible. (I wouldn't be surprised if it was used in a WarioWare game. 10 player simultaneous would rock.)

Also, based on current and future titles, 4 wiimotes (most multiplayer games) +4 GC controllers (brawl) is 8 right there.

What a load of bullshit.

[quote name='Doomed']What the fuck was up with that question with the Wiimotes/Gamecube controllers.

4 GC controllers is concrete. No ifs, ands, or buts. Now it referenced the previous question, which was solely about Wii's technical limitations, and not whether or not it's been done or is going to be done. The same should be said about this question. So apparently the maximum number of wii remotes would be 6 (I disagree with this too, but that is just based on what I thought the limits of BlueTooth were). 6+4 is 10. Not 4. Just because a game hasn't used it yet doesn't mean it's impossible. (I wouldn't be surprised if it was used in a WarioWare game. 10 player simultaneous would rock.)

Also, based on current and future titles, 4 wiimotes (most multiplayer games) +4 GC controllers (brawl) is 8 right there.

What a load of bullshit.[/quote]
i usually have wikipedia open in another tab for the trivia, and here's what i saw there:
Ports and peripheral capabilities:
  • Up to four Wii Remote controllers (connected wirelessly via Bluetooth)
  • Nintendo GameCube controller ports (4) (one can be used in conjunction with four Wii Remote units for five-player multiplayer capability)

[quote name='VideoGameFreak']i usually have wikipedia open in another tab for the trivia, and here's what i saw there:[/quote]
How, then, can SSBB have any combination of remotes/GC controllers that totals 4? I'm just bitching because this is a bigger screw up than most of the ones I've seen.

Tonight's theme is misc. questions. As of Tonight we are going to start putting the winner's Wii Points Code on the page, so we will be back to instant delivery.​

[quote name='OldKai']
Tonight's theme is misc. questions. As of Tonight we are going to start putting the winner's Wii Points Code on the page, so we will be back to instant delivery.​
[/quote] Visible to all?

I didn't know Mario was supposed to be a carpenter so I lost before I even answered question 1 right. Breezed through the rest though.

Knowing that mini-game would of helped, but I still bombed 8, then 10. I managed to guess on the first two though..

edit: Maybe not 8, but I know it was that Geometry Wars question, along with the idea one too now that I think about it.

Either way... I'd be a liar if I said I didn't think about quitting this..

[quote name='Grecco']Bah i dont know why i even bother.

The whole When did Nintendo get the idea. Killed me

googled it and it said 2002 btw[/QUOTE]

I recall them saying the Wiimote was planned to be an accessory for the GameCube, although I just got lucky with the guess.

I screwed up on question 1 and 7. I haven't played Rayman 2/Geometry Wars. Oh well.

Let's Play Wii / Trivia said:
Tonight's theme is Super Mario Galaxy. To avoid spoilers, all of the questions relate to things very early in the game. If you've played the game, this should be an easy round for you.
Well, at least the game has been released now, so hopefully people won't get mad if there's a few spoilers in the trivia. And if they are, at least they have a warning.

[quote name='Firestorm']is it broken? can't get past question 3... which I swear the answer should be Dino...[/QUOTE]

I thought it was Dino too.

Edit: Aha! I just checked and was right, it is Dino.

Got the first two right, thought #3 was Petey for some reason, finally got Peter. lol

You suppose if I answer Peter enough times I can get thru?

[quote name='Doomed']This is sad. The first 3 questions are wrong, and it froze.
241 stars-Luigi and the secret galaxy
Dino Pirana http://www.smgalaxy.com/bosses.php
I'm a little unsure about this one, but 3 bunnies. 2 friends becuase the bunny isn't friends with himself.
[/QUOTE]

Technically there's only 121 stars, since the Luigi stars are exactly the same aside from the secret galaxy.

[quote name='OldKai']Today's trivia has ended, congratulations to our winner . The trivia will be back Tomorrow night!

that guy wins again... >_>[/QUOTE]

I believe the contest is automated, it "ends" after 15 minutes. I've noticed this when I've come in late to play it. Hence the "." winning.

I wish they would keep an eye on it though, or at least test their trivia before releasing to all of the world to see and gripe about how the questions were wrong. ;)

I know. but I guess the joke was lame as hell. And I agree, they really gotta keep an eye on this stuff, it's almost like this thing is fully automated.

[quote name='OldKai']Today's trivia has ended, congratulations to our winner . The trivia will be back Tomorrow night!

that guy wins again... >_>[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, it was funny. I was just pissed that they don't even test out their trivia before we get to play it. Looks like they haven't even noticed it yet still, and it's morning.

Think they finally figured it out..lol. And I was pissed too, trust me.

"Tonight's theme is the same as Yesterday. Sorry about the bug last night, we have it fixed now. Two randomly generated IDs for the questions lined up, which prevented anyone getting passed question 3."

[quote name='Grecco']Jesus somebody had won in less than a minute :( I fubared it with the skating thing.[/quote]The skating question is wrong too. You can perform the spin move by shaking the Nunchuck, so that would be a way to initiate the skating, too. I messed up the 9th question like an idiot and said 1000 years. If I hadn't messed that up, I'd have been awfully close to beating you BlueLobstah.

bread's done
Back