Wii Point Card Giveway - no catch, signup needed. (Daily contest)

[quote name='antlive84']Hello I just signed up for the offer too and hope that my identity does not get stolen, but it states that you need to fill out BOTH the Stamps.com offer AND the Credit Report Offer,

Did you do both?[/quote]
Yea.
I did the credit check & the stamps and still no word.

I'm trying the Prize Rebel thing now. It's kind of the same thing except you can do completely free (no CC required) polls and things, just more of them. However they do take less time and you see the results immediately. Also if you have any problems they address them, they don't just ignore you like these letsplaywii dbags do.

Yeah, I've done the LPW offers before, though I always got my Wii card from them. Most people can't say the same thing about their experiences with LPW (which, by the way, is typically regarded as shit in this thread). Like GonzoGamer suggested, other freebie sites are much more accessible for free Wii points.

But if you did the FCR/Stamps offers, then you've done everything you can. Hopefully you'll get your Wii points!

[quote name='iowaholdem']
But if you did the FCR/Stamps offers, then you've done everything you can. Hopefully you'll get your Wii points![/quote]
I'm not holding out too much hope.
This seems like a total scam.
I haven't even gotten an automated response from these dbags.

It's not a total scam. Just lousy coordination. A lot of people never get credited, so they don't get the Wii points. Wait it out though. It could take upwards of a month.

I've done various offers of theirs before twice it worked, but the last time nothing. I eventually contacted customer support and they claimed they emailed me the code (which was not what was promised at signup). So if you are waiting for your card check your email/spam for the missing code. I never did see this email, and I never could get them to resend it.

Still no game. Does any one know any way I could contact LPW? The email sucks and in the chat everyone is against me because it's "free".

No game today. I'm going to try to contact GoDaddy and maybe they can help me out. And by help me out I mean shut down the website.

it told me it was sending me a card in the mail when i clicked something but i can't find where they put up the codes...

[quote name='kvadair']I've done various offers of theirs before twice it worked, but the last time nothing. I eventually contacted customer support and they claimed they emailed me the code (which was not what was promised at signup). So if you are waiting for your card check your email/spam for the missing code. I never did see this email, and I never could get them to resend it.[/quote]

I'm amazed that you got any sort of response from your contact with customer support. I still haven't even gotten an automated response from them.

I'm giving up. I already got wii points from Prize Rebel in the time I was waiting for any sort of response from letsplaywii.

I'm not even going to bother with this anymore as Prize Rebel and mywebrides are way better methods of getting free games & systems.

This is the second time you've been pushing your referral links in this same thread. It's a bit insidious of you to be doing it so casually.

[quote name='Shady3011']This is the second time you've been pushing your referral links in this same thread. It's a bit insidious of you to be doing it so casually.[/quote]
Oooooo! I don't know, is it?
So go tell the teacher on me. Remind him he didn't give us homework either.
By the way that's Prize Rebel. P-R-I-Z-E R-E-B-E-L.

What's this thread for anyway? Oh yea. It's about getting free wii points, which you can do at Prize REBEL.

[quote name='GonzoGamer']Oooooo! I don't know, is it?
So go tell the teacher on me. Remind him he didn't give us homework either.
By the way that's Prize Rebel. P-R-I-Z-E R-E-B-E-L.

What's this thread for anyway? Oh yea. It's about getting free wii points, which you can do at Prize REBEL.[/quote]

Look, I honestly don't care if you're pushing your referral links. My point remains that you rather get the credit from referrals than actually help anyone get anything.

[quote name='Shady3011']Look, I honestly don't care if you're pushing your referral links. My point remains that you rather get the credit from referrals than actually help anyone get anything.[/quote]
Joking aside.
How am I not helping? I'm advising everyone against this letsplaywii thing (as I haven't gotten any sort of response from them) and telling them where I actually did get free wiipoints. Of course I'm going to pimp my referral code at the same time. Why shouldn't I?

The only responses I didn't particularly mean to be helpful (ironically enough) are my responses to you. So what's the point of you being here anyway?
Shady?

Usually most people put that kind of stuff in their signature and tell people to use that link. I just found it odd that you didn't do the same and just plastered links instead.

I agree letsplaybs should be avoided, but I usually like it when people are on the level with me. I didn't mean to offend you if your intent was genuine, but you have to forgive my skepticism seeing as how we're posting in a thread about an insidious site.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']so where do you guys get the answers?[/quote]

Google is helpful for general knowledge questions. Release dates are easy enough to find on GameFaqs by searching the game title. You're on your own for matching the image differences.

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_IF in /home/content/x/3/a/x3aowner/html/_letsplaywii/trivia.php on line 539

Damn.

Well, I sent an email in just like the rest of you guys. He responded in a timely manner, about 30 minutes later. Naes, your game should be on its way and I'd just wait it out at this point, theres not much else to do. He also said everyone from the trivia should have their points, and if anybody has any issues, feel free to PM me or I can ask him to come here personally.

I received an email from them today saying it's being sent Wednesday. It's too late now, I already bought the goddamn game with my own fucking money.

Also, Foladar, I want to know how you contacted them. It took them over three months to reply to my email. This seems odd that as soon as you come in, they email me. Do you know who runs this site?

[quote name='Shady3011']Share the wealth, naes. :D

Just teasing. At least they kept their promise. I'm still trying to get my Wii points. :whistle2:k[/quote]
I don't believe they are going to send me my game. They have "sent" it two other times before, both times they continued to say it was shipped.

I sent an email via their contact form, and they also informed me that your game was shipped, Like I said, they're trying their best but they might not always be at fault (I've had games lost in the mail) and sometimes crediting for those free trials aren't always 100% either.

[quote name='Foladar']I sent an email via their contact form, and they also informed me that your game was shipped, Like I said, they're trying their best but they might not always be at fault (I've had games lost in the mail) and sometimes crediting for those free trials aren't always 100% either.[/quote]
I sent them tons of emails throught their contact form and directly to their email. And yes, they were at fault. They didn't order the game until 4/8/08 (YESTERDAY!) and I won on 1/1/08.

Have you ever considered they did honestly order the game the previous time(s) they stated they have, and quite possibly the mail was lost? I can't imagine someone would wait three months and then just send it, randomly. I've lost two straight games from Gamefly in the last three weeks, but it wasn't done intentionally (by me, or Gamefly anyway) .. it happens.

I'm not sure what happened here, but theres definitely multiple things that could have occured.

[quote name='Foladar']Have you ever considered they did honestly order the game the previous time(s) they stated they have, and quite possibly the mail was lost? I can't imagine someone would wait three months and then just send it, randomly. I've lost two straight games from Gamefly in the last three weeks, but it wasn't done intentionally (by me, or Gamefly anyway) .. it happens.

I'm not sure what happened here, but theres definitely multiple things that could have occured.[/QUOTE]

Not to defend naes or anything, but LetsPlayWii hasn't exactly been very reputable or honest thus far when following through on their promises. I know I've seen several complaints on their "free" points card offer, in addition to taking an extremely long time to send out points on occasion to a couple of trivia winners. They do not reply to emails and very rarely, if ever, address any concerns. The least they could have done in naes' situation is inform him if there were actually any problems (which I seriously doubt).

For some reason, I get the feeling that this whole site is run by 15 year olds.

[quote name='Foladar']Have you ever considered they did honestly order the game the previous time(s) they stated they have, and quite possibly the mail was lost? I can't imagine someone would wait three months and then just send it, randomly. I've lost two straight games from Gamefly in the last three weeks, but it wasn't done intentionally (by me, or Gamefly anyway) .. it happens.

I'm not sure what happened here, but theres definitely multiple things that could have occured.[/quote]
Yeah, you're right. The mail was probably lost two times. Forget the fact I'm muted from the chat room and they never answer any emails. And if they honestly did buy me the games before and they were lost, surely they would have thought something odd was going on but they never said a word.

[quote name='BlueLobstah']Not to defend naes or anything, but LetsPlayWii hasn't exactly been very reputable or honest thus far when following through on their promises. I know I've seen several complaints on their "free" points card offer, in addition to taking an extremely long time to send out points on occasion to a couple of trivia winners. They do not reply to emails and very rarely, if ever, address any concerns. The least they could have done in naes' situation is inform him if there were actually any problems (which I seriously doubt).

For some reason, I get the feeling that this whole site is run by 15 year olds.[/QUOTE]

Well, if you know anybody else that has outstanding issues with LetsPlayWii from here, have them PM me and I'll see what I can do .. in my experiences though I've had no issues, I received my wii points next day. However, there are always issues when dealing with "do offer X, receive prize Y" because sites rely on those sites you complete to report back credit, and sometimes credit doesn't come through properly. But like I said, if anybody has any outstanding issues with LetsPlayWii, shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

[quote name='Foladar']Well, if you know anybody else that has outstanding issues with LetsPlayWii from here, have them PM me and I'll see what I can do .. in my experiences though I've had no issues, I received my wii points next day. However, there are always issues when dealing with "do offer X, receive prize Y" because sites rely on those sites you complete to report back credit, and sometimes credit doesn't come through properly. But like I said, if anybody has any outstanding issues with LetsPlayWii, shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do.[/quote]
I've been using http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=201684 for some time and it's always trustworthy. You just do some free offers or paid offers to get points to get stuff like free wii points cards. i've gotten like 2 already and they were both 100% free from just doing free offers

bread's done
Back