Wii Point Card Giveway - no catch, signup needed. (Daily contest)

[quote name='darth007']Well I want to know how many times each of the top 10 players have actually won something.

1st moiety - no idea
2nd bdmix87 - no idea
3rd evilmax17 - no idea
4th easycheese124 - no idea
5th yoshi - no idea
6th AlterForm - no idea
7th forallofthis - no idea
8th darth007 - I've won 3 times.
9th 1day - won 0 times?
10th chibikykiske - won 0 times?

My point is that not all of us in the top 10 are "dominating." Remember that the top 10 are those that answer accurately, not win a lot.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure I've seen evilmax and yoshi win a couple of times.

I'm beginning to feel like they just don't pay attention anymore. It seems bugs still pop up way too often, questions are often wrong, and they haven't addressed some people winning way too much at all.

Steven, why?
Not only did you just get reported on CAG for spamming I am also going to be sending PrizeRebel an e-mail with your referral number. All freebie sites have a strict no spamming policy and your account can very well be closed.

[quote name='lilboo']Steven, why?
Not only did you just get reported on CAG for spamming I am also going to be sending PrizeRebel an e-mail with your referral number. All freebie sites have a strict no spamming policy and your account can very well be closed.[/quote]I'll be doing the same later this afternoon.

Cleaned up the mess .. Don't spam here folks. I have no issue taking the extra minute to report you to the proper website that your spamming and inform them of a spammer.

I Couldn't get past question 2.

It's been said before but fuck Ian.

Edit : Went back to question 2 and found it. Swore that the missing #18 was the double. Finished the trivia even though it didn't really matter.

Oh wow I completely forgot about this tonight. Jeeze.. fuck Ian. They NEED to do something about the winners always winning. Seriously. Makes ya wonder if Ian is just one of the people who run the site and wins so they don't have to give away a card..:lol:

I wanna say Ian & Kirby work for LPW, but that'd be wrong.

And I got stuck at #2 as well, then I got to #3, saw Ian won then I just quit.

Today's was exactly the same as yesterday's (except a couple had errors, one of which had 2 duplicates, only one being right)

I think for this one, if I could type 'and' in between instead of '&' , I'd go faster; they also could have at least randomized a different set of images

[quote name='lilboo']Oh wow I completely forgot about this tonight. Jeeze.. fuck Ian. They NEED to do something about the winners always winning. Seriously. Makes ya wonder if Ian is just one of the people who run the site and wins so they don't have to give away a card..:lol:[/QUOTE]

I completely agree.

[quote name='lilboo']Oh wow I completely forgot about this tonight. Jeeze.. fuck Ian. They NEED to do something about the winners always winning. Seriously. Makes ya wonder if Ian is just one of the people who run the site and wins so they don't have to give away a card..:lol:[/quote]

I am starting to think that as well

Because both days, yesterday and today I was on question 10. Once I hitted sumbit, Ian won on both days. Hmmmm:bomb:

[quote name='1day']Today's was exactly the same as yesterday's (except a couple had errors, one of which had 2 duplicates, only one being right)

I think for this one, if I could type 'and' in between instead of '&' , I'd go faster; they also could have at least randomized a different set of images[/QUOTE]

Are you fuckin serious?!
Didn't that whore Ian win last night too?! This makes it even MORE unfair then!!...:bomb:

[quote name='OldKai']I wanna say Ian & Kirby work for LPW, but that'd be wrong.[/quote]

Heh , well at least I know I'm not the only one thinking that then.;)

And I got stuck at #2 as well, then I got to #3, saw Ian won then I just quit.

Yeah I sat on number 2 and thought for sure I was suffering a glitch and after one mistake it said Ian won. Quit , came here and posted , calmed down went back and finished (for the first time in a while).

So..how are they able to afford to give away points and games so often...?
I mean LPW.com is just a pretty crappy and somewhat outdated site for Wii games and that's pretty much it.

Alright I think all of us should just vow to quit doing this trivia from now on. There are too many problems that prevent this from running without corruption. If none of us do this then they'll notice we're pissed and hopefully they'll either correct the wrongdoings or just end this for good and it'll be out of our lives.

Who's with me? I swear to not do trivia from now on. fuck LPW.

*cough cough*

trivia.jpg

Based on current and past activity, I seriously don't think they are reading the forums for whatever reason that may be. I've already done so, but I suggest to anyone else participating send an email to [email protected] to complain about everything that is going on. If enough people bring it to their attention, it should not be ignored.

[quote name='BlueLobstah']*cough cough*

trivia.jpg

Based on current and past activity, I seriously don't think they are reading the forums for whatever reason that may be. I've already done so, but I suggest to anyone else participating send an email to [email protected] to complain about everything that is going on. If enough people bring it to their attention, it should not be ignored.[/QUOTE]

I didn't even notice cars there. My attention was immediatly drawn to Zack and Wiki.

[quote name='darth007']Alright I think all of us should just vow to quit doing this trivia from now on. There are too many problems that prevent this from running without corruption. If none of us do this then they'll notice we're pissed and hopefully they'll either correct the wrongdoings or just end this for good and it'll be out of our lives.
Who's with me? I swear to not do trivia from now on. fuck LPW.[/quote]

I'll be in for that one. It's a waste of my time anyway.

I'm up for not playing too. Well, I haven't played in quite awhile, but now I've turned my attention to winning Gaming Lagoon and Cash Lagoon codes at that time which has been going much better. I'm up $45 from it in a week!

Tonight's theme is a speed round. (easier questions than usual)

We found a bug in the system for the last two days were the previous winner was continuing to be displayed. The correct winner DID get the points though, it was only a display issue. It has now been resolved and the correct winner will be shown to everyone....

Uh huh... exactly.

I still haven't received my game that I stopped wanting after it took two weeks to get a reply. I'm getting pretty mad and I'm having my doubts about them even sending Medal of Honor Heroes 2 to me.

I call bs on their message of the day. Why don't they just tell who the winner is then?

Actually... it might not be a good idea for them to tell the winner if it's kirby. lol

[quote name='FireFreek']It was the Yoshi's creator that stumped me. :(
And other than that, i would've won. (stupid 45 sec delay)[/quote]

Certainly, I, too, was not expecting that question.

[quote name='1day']Certainly, I, too, was not expecting that question.[/QUOTE]

That was the only question I had to lookup. Only took 5 seconds to visit Wikipedia...

[quote name='BlueLobstah']That was the only question I had to lookup. Only took 5 seconds to visit Wikipedia...[/quote]

Hmm.. Good idea.

Should have been starting today, but I have no idea what's happening.
Trivia main page says they do it every Monday to Friday at 8 PM CST

Tonight's theme is ...
We are still doing upgrades, but rest assured that we will have trivia this week. We hope you'll enjoy the new features we are adding =)​

[quote name='naes']WHAT THE fuck?! I still haven't received my game.[/QUOTE]

That's seriously messed up. They've been horrible unresponsive with any emails I've sent them as well. Sadly, I don't think there's anything you can do except keep petitioning to get your game.

[quote name='BlueLobstah']That's seriously messed up. They've been horrible unresponsive with any emails I've sent them as well. Sadly, I don't think there's anything you can do except keep petitioning to get your game.[/quote]
I've given up. This sucks.

Has anyone tried the other free wii card offer on the page?
I gave it a shot because I wanted my credit report anyway.

Is that a scam? It's been a few days and nobody has sent the confirmation or a reply to my email. I got my ps2, psp, and gba from these kinds of schemes and signed up to this one because its the first I've seen in a while that doesn't require referrals.

Has anyone here gotten any wiipoints from this site in any way?

[quote name='GonzoGamer']Has anyone tried the other free wii card offer on the page?
I gave it a shot because I wanted my credit report anyway.

Is that a scam? It's been a few days and nobody has sent the confirmation or a reply to my email. I got my ps2, psp, and gba from these kinds of schemes and signed up to this one because its the first I've seen in a while that doesn't require referrals.

Has anyone here gotten any wiipoints from this site in any way?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't recommend it. Apparently people have had issues with LetsPlayWii.com following up on their end of the deal. If you get your Wii points, consider yourself lucky.

Thanks.
At least the credit report was really free.

I actually consider myself quite lucky to have gotten so much stuff from these schemes. It's kind of funny that I've gotten all sorts of game systems from these schemes but get scammed on a $20 wii card.

bread's done
Back