Wii Point Card Giveway - no catch, signup needed. (Daily contest)

You're not getting scammed, necessarily. They're just not providing like they should. I've gotten the free deal to work twice (True.com and GE Critic's Choice), but I've heard of lots of others not being able to get credited.

[quote name='iowaholdem']You're not getting scammed, necessarily. They're just not providing like they should. I've gotten the free deal to work twice (True.com and GE Critic's Choice), but I've heard of lots of others not being able to get credited.[/quote]

Well it's been over a week and the only contact I got from them was a day after I signed up for the free credit report. The email of course was asking me to sign up for the free credit report or the stamps thing.

So needless to say I don't have much faith in them right now. And I'm not even going to try wasting my time with the trivia until I see that this offer works.

Like I said, it would be pretty absurd to have gotten all sorts of expensive games and systems (one time a $150 check because they were out of ps2s; and I don't mind telling you, that came at just the right time), just to get shafted for a $20 card. I guess I should consider myself lucky.

So there is one person who got the card from the banner scheme. Is there anyone here who's gotten the card from the trivia?

It doesn't look good right now.

I got my 2000 wii points from them when I did one of their deals last year. They just sent me the code via my email. Although I had to send an email and ask for it.

[quote name='GonzoGamer']Well it's been over a week and the only contact I got from them was a day after I signed up for the free credit report. The email of course was asking me to sign up for the free credit report or the stamps thing.

So needless to say I don't have much faith in them right now. And I'm not even going to try wasting my time with the trivia until I see that this offer works.

Like I said, it would be pretty absurd to have gotten all sorts of expensive games and systems (one time a $150 check because they were out of ps2s; and I don't mind telling you, that came at just the right time), just to get shafted for a $20 card. I guess I should consider myself lucky.

So there is one person who got the card from the banner scheme. Is there anyone here who's gotten the card from the trivia?

It doesn't look good right now.[/quote]

Hello I just signed up for the offer too and hope that my identity does not get stolen, but it states that you need to fill out BOTH the Stamps.com offer AND the Credit Report Offer,

Did you do both?

I've won the trivia either twice or three times and got the point code (they don't send the card, just email the code) on all occasions.

It was back tonight, and I played, and I lost of course. Now they have a 'post-game chat box'. I could easily say something about this game in there, but I won't bother.

[quote name='OldKai']It was back tonight, and I played, and I lost of course. Now they have a 'post-game chat box'. I could easily say something about this game in there, but I won't bother.[/QUOTE]

Actually, the "Administrator" was posting as well. Might be useful if their staff is actually in there right after the trivia is over.

The trivia for the past three weeks has been much better. New questions and games, as well as a post-game chat.

naes, since the forums are still not back up, I would highly recommend hanging out one day to post in the chat. The administrator is usually there every night, so if you go in and bug him maybe he will finally send your game off. At least if you don't get a response there you'll know he's ignoring you and never were planning on sending your game anyway.

I hate this site with a burning fucking passion. The administrator is a fucking smug as ever, thinking it's not a big deal that he decided to wait until I hunted him down to send my motherfucking game. I've been waiting since 1/1/08. He didn't even have the decency to say sorry. This is one of the most unprofessional sites I've ever dealt with. I honestly would have just rather got scammed by some Nigerian person than deal with this site. And you know what really pisses me off? He doesn't care. He doesn't want to give me my game. And you want to know what I fucking think? Despite his promise of mailing my fucking game out right a-fucking-way, I bet I will never receive the motherfucking game. I wanted so badly to fucking just let out all my emotions in that chat room, point out all of his motherfucking contradictions he had in the brief motherfucking conversation (hah! It's a strech calling it that).

fuck LetsPlayWii.

I should be getting Rainbow Six Vegas 2. I honestly doubt I'll be receiving it. My original game was Medal of Honor Heroes 2.

Actually, you know what, I bet they'll send the 360 version.

[quote name='naes']I should be getting Rainbow Six Vegas 2. I honestly doubt I'll be receiving it. My original game was Medal of Honor Heroes 2.[/quote]

Vegas 2 is coming out for the Wii?

[quote name='SpitFire158']Vegas 2 is coming out for the Wii?[/quote]
:bomb:

The rules for picking your prize on 1/1/08 was "Any game (up to a $60 value)". First, it clearly says any game, not any Wii game. Second, it says up to a $60 value. That makes absolutely NO SENSE for a $60 price limit on WII GAMES. Wii games go for $50 (unless they are bundles). The administrator even briefly brought up that the rules were for Wii games (I don't believe one bit of it), but he said it's fine to get R6V2 for the PS3.

A snowball has a better chance in hell than the admin apologizing from the way you described him. Sorry to hear all the poo poo you had to deal with, naes. I'm considering dropping the site altogether even though I just started going to it.

awesome so its not just for me. i thought it was my browser having problems. oh well off to watch lost

if anybody is able to get in tell me the bingo numbers?

Fail. Damn, I wanted the chance to win this so I could gift you guys some games since LPW has been so shitty. Anyways, naes, I added you to my Brawl list, add me back sometime (4553-9644-7545)

[quote name='iowaholdem']Fail. Damn, I wanted the chance to win this so I could gift you guys some games since LPW has been so shitty. Anyways, naes, I added you to my Brawl list, add me back sometime (4553-9644-7545)[/quote]
I'll be adding you next time I turn on Brawl :D

Honestly, I'm raging beyond belief at the ignorance of most of the LPW users saying it's not a big deal they scammed me out of $60.

I know. I'd be pissed off too, who cares if it's a just a free contest, you won the game fair and square and they've screwed you for nearly 3 months.

Is Kirby a CAG?

naes: Administrator, did Kirby receive their game?

Administrator: I have no reason to believe otherwise

Is that a joke?

[quote name='naes']Is Kirby a CAG?

naes: Administrator, did Kirby receive their game?

Administrator: I have no reason to believe otherwise

Is that a joke?[/QUOTE]

Wasn't Kirby the one a while back that kept winning day after day?

[quote name='BlueLobstah']Wasn't Kirby the one a while back that kept winning day after day?[/quote]
Kirby and Ian were the two I kept seeing.

bread's done
Back