Wii Point Card Giveway - no catch, signup needed. (Daily contest)

[quote name='Grecco']Jesus somebody had won in less than a minute :( I fubared it with the skating thing.[/quote]

That's where I messed up too, and yeah.. with these one game themes one person is usually spot on and runs through it quickly.

[quote name='iowaholdem']The skating question is wrong too. You can perform the spin move by shaking the Nunchuck, so that would be a way to initiate the skating, too. I messed up the 9th question like an idiot and said 1000 years. If I hadn't messed that up, I'd have been awfully close to beating you BlueLobstah.[/QUOTE]

I actually took a guess at that one, and picked the obvious question since there was no nunchuk and wiimote answer. You probably were very close to me since I only messed up once on the 3rd or 4th question.

Damn, they're still going to do this tonight, I was just gonna check if the site was even up... (edit - then walk away from the computer)

What they haven't done in a few weeks.... I have an idea but I'm probably wrong.

ugh... other then Midna slipping my mind completely, and another Rayman question, it wasn't too bad. Didn't expect that question of mine to show up though.

I gfot stuck on the second or third question and it's totally slipping my mind right now... Also the Mario Party 8 question stumped me.

I feel like I did pretty well, and would have won had I not screwed up on the Rayman question. Didn't see stupid Cowboy first 2 tries.

Which question was yours OldKai?

I started a little late but still got to question 7 before Doomed won. I think I might have won it if I started right at the beginning. Then again, maybe not. I had trouble with the last question since none of those games are even out yet....

I thought my second mistake would do me in. IIRC, 2 mistakes on the last 1, plus 2 or 3 at another part. And I only started when I noticed my PC clock said 9:00, no lead-up with me waiting when it said 2 minutes left.

Wasn't here yesterday, went to the Vikings-Bears game in Minneapolis, so I missed yesterday's 'fun'. Doesn't look like they're doing it tonight but sounds like they're giving away a couple games in a 'special holiday contest'. Should be fun.

So what's up with LPW now? I thought they were giving away some games this week. Maybe it's next week, I must have misunderstood since the contest isn't picking up again till Monday is seems. I spose I can hope the contestant numbers will drop significantly on Monday and Tuesday so I can nab a win again!

Ian is a dirty slut. And so is the sunlight question. I'm gonna look that up because I think it's wrong.

Edit: No It's not. Sigh. Why wasn't Google cooperating before?

No kidding. And I thought I had a good chance because I was on question 7 before I missed one, and after the 15 seconds he'd won! I didn't even look up all of the questions on google.

bread's done
Back