Wii Start-up Disc

bdw418

CAGiversary!
Feedback
137 (100%)
Won't be able to open my Wii until Thursday, guys, and I wanted to know whether I should exchange the unit before then. First, check out this article:

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/wii/what-happened-to-the-wii-startup-disc-215897.php

Here's my question. For those of you with consoles that didn't ask for the start-up disc and worked normally, did your box have a small sticker slapped over the contents section on the side of the box? That's how I got my box, and I peeled back the sticker to reveal...the start-up disc listed as #8.

Good to hear, Kendal. Did your box have a sticker over the contents section? This would be on the side flap of the box.

I have a sticker on mine and it worked fine. Except just now it said it saved after a certain event in Zelda and I went to order pizza and post a few on CAG,only to come back to a Zelda game that DIDNT SAVE! ugh.... oh well only half a hour lost.

Quick update, in case anybody else is in the same boat as me. My Wii worked fine, even though it lists Start-up Disc as item 8 under the sticker. System runs like a dream--well worth it.

bread's done
Back