Wii U poor sales confirmed BY NINTENDO! Blasterman poor troll confirmed BY BLASTERMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone can hate on me but I actually like my local BB stores, they provide a product and now they price match so you can get your stuff right away instead of ordering online. Rewards program is good. They also have excellent game sales. I have no complaints except they don't have a BB in my immediate town so I have to drive 30 or more min to get to one.

I pay tax in NYS unless I am buying at Newegg or Ebay who are the only 2 online retailers I know right now that don't charge tax to NYS. Yes I am probably better off buying at Newegg but they don't have everything and if I am buying from Amazon I am probably better off buying at BB because of the rewards program. Amazon does not have a rewards program.

I have gotten every promotion available without question,including the $5 electronics trade in promo they were doing in Jan where I proceeded to trade in 3 junk cell phones that I bought at yard sales for 25 cents each... The phones were happily taken and I was presented with a cool $15 gift card.

Just need to do your research before you buy stuff there, and also do not buy dynex or insignia products...

[quote name='Deader2818']I really hope Best Buy doesnt go under. Won't get anymore sales on Amazon if they do.

Also, shouldnt this be its own thread? This is pretty off topic.[/QUOTE]
i wholeheartly agree, if bb goes under. say good bye to the $10-15 games, with the use of gamers club coupon. or their clearance sale on games, as well as other electronic products. video games are not the only thing i buy from bestbuy.

[quote name='Deader2818']I really hope Best Buy doesnt go under. Won't get anymore sales on Amazon if they do.

Also, shouldnt this be its own thread? This is pretty off topic.[/QUOTE]

I didn't really intend on it being a long term discussion...

[quote name='Blaster man']I didn't really intend on it being a long term discussion...[/QUOTE]

Oh ok, so I guess we can now post whatever random topic we want in this thread?

[quote name='Deader2818']Oh ok, so I guess we can now post whatever random topic we want in this thread?[/QUOTE]

You do anyway so this doesn't change much.

lol, you are a sad, sad little man.

Nothing ive posted in this thread is off topic.

Posting about Best Buy stock being down, has NOTHING to do with the topic of this thread, lol.

I've decided to sell my copies of Xenoblade Chronicles and The Last Story despite getting my Wii fixed. I've also decided to not buy a Wii U regardless of price so I don't care to keep track of sales in hopes of a price drop any longer. Closing this "troll" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back