Wii U: Tokyo Mirage Sessions Fire Emblem Special Edition UP!

EvilChamp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (67%)
For us Fire Emblem fans who will buy anything ...

UPDATE: BB seems to have more in stock. I just checked out. So give it a shot. Click link below. 

UPDATE: BB is now out of stock. =(

UPDATE: This is up on BB now! So much for GS Amazon exclusive. Thanks gftgrill! 

LINK:: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-special-edition-nintendo-wii-u/5280030.p?id=bb5280030&skuId=5280030&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-zVvZlBVnzfmAV6tIkagnMw

UpdateAmazon is OOS.  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EO1WURQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_1wchxbSYKV0X4

You can still purchase this from Gamestop. 

Earlier –

The Collector edition will only be sold at Gamestop and Amazon. 

Link to Gamestop: http://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/games/tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-special-edition/130255

For those who want more information: http://www.polygon.com/2016/4/20/11466822/nintendo-tokyo-mirage-sessions-special-edition-wii-u

WiiU_TokyoMirageSessions_FE_bundle.0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got one! Any way to cancel a pre-order at GS and get my credit back or should I just wait til launch and return it?
GameStop orders can be cancelled online (last tried in '15), phone, or in-store (if order was made at B&M). I don't how long it takes for your money to be refunded, probably up to 1wk. The website and store are the only methods I've tried.

Got mine earlier today around 2p.m. I'm positive that there will be a surplus at launch.
I think so too, im not especially worried.

I hope its better then the xeno x CE, but it looks very similar. Im awaiting these being destroyed in the mail.

Lol...  wtf.  Amazon, man.  Anyway I went ahead and preordered it at my local GameStop just in case but I will keep an eye out for Amazon to relist.

From the Best Buy description:

You will get an unforgettable pleasure from this game.

Thank you, thank you sharing BB link!

Maybe someone knows if I can you switch payment at store pickup from credit card to gift card? Any info much appreciated

Thank you, thank you sharing BB link!

Maybe someone knows if I can you switch payment at store pickup from credit card to gift card? Any info much appreciated
Don't know if you can switch payment (I would guess no), but at the very least you can have them cancel the pickup and then just pay for it in-store (with your GC). Or have them process the pick-up, then do a return/rebuy with your GC.

Doing the old "Pre-order at Best Buy but keep my other pre-order as a backup because BBY will probably smash it to shit" routine.

Also, LOL at the exclusivity blowing right the hell up.

Oh yeah BESTBUY here we go suck it gamestop and espically you amazon since you've been garbage for years and need to die a horrible death like be smothered by rob schneider

Thanks for the heads up on BB.  Placed a preorder there and will cancel Amazon when its absolutely confirmed BB doesn't have a bad listing up.

Got one at Best Buy for $69.11 after tax! 😃 Time to get my $25 reserve back from GameStop, later this week! Thanks OP! 😀

This just showed up on Slickdeals, so move fast if you want one.  Don't forget, "unforgettable pleasure" is waiting for you!

Not too much of a shock, it's been in stock at GS since the day preorders went up.

Bestbuy will probably sell out at some point though before launch. I doubt gamestop ever will because well, they kind of suck pretty bad. Especially considering they have no discount system in place like amazon and bestbuy, they charge for shipping on it and have a fucking handling fee on it. They want 90.61 for it after tax for my state, meanwhile its 67.83 after tax at bestbuy/amazon, and bestbuy has the rewards points (yeah lamestop does to but theirs sucks). Not to mention they have the worst customer service and store policies of all major game sellers.

Must be missing something with the sudden influx of "rythem-fighting-dungeon_crawling" games lately. Is this a hit genre from the Nippon that's destroyed it's way to U.S. shores? Admittedly I know almost nothing about them other than that xD Glad there's more content for the Wii U at least, since CAGcast repeatedly hammer home the fact that it's "Dead", whatever their definition means.

bread's done
Back