WiiFit availability tracking

a pallet display at Costco holds 36 units. we had about 10 left when i got off work yesterday around 2pm. they were gone today and our buyers said they would be as hard to restock as the actual Wii's are.

[quote name='confoosious']Why does every wii fit thread have to have some douchebag telling people wii fit is no good and that they could just go run outside or buy some yoga DVDs?

if you don't want a wii fit, why are you in this thread? fucking people.[/quote]

because this is cheapassgamer and buying a really good scale and running outside is cheaper than doing some light streching and a little cardio for $90. Don't know why he would post in the thread... but maybe because he's discussing how he sees the product as worthless and maybe will try to save someone $90. Just an idea.

[quote name='Trenchalicious']because this is cheapassgamer and buying a really good scale and running outside is cheaper than doing some light streching and a little cardio for $90. Don't know why he would post in the thread... but maybe because he's discussing how he sees the product as worthless and maybe will try to save someone $90. Just an idea.[/QUOTE]

Do you post in every game thread that you don't like?

I don't like Halo 3. It's not my type of game. But do I go tell everyone not to buy it? Seems really gay.

I thought the purpose of this forum was to help people find deals, not to give his fucking unsolicited opinion about a game.

[quote name='McNutsack']15 minutes. That's sad. Takes me hours to break a sweat on expert.

If I were you, I'd consider purchasing Wii Fit - apparently you need it, lol.[/quote]

Wow, bro, you're so Alpha. VIP style.

I called my Gamestop and they said they were expecting additional units in sometime this weekend (as early as tomorrow). If your store has a relatively short wait list that might be another place to try. I'm going to at least put my name on the list tomorrow, and hopefully i'll end up with a copy this weekend

I was able to walk into Game Crazy and buy a WiiFit without a preorder so check there. Also picked up a $5.00 "used" Wii wheel while I was there.

I'm not trying to diss anyone who purchases the game, and I'm sure it has some cool stuff in it.

I just think its way over hyped. I mean that commercial has a kid pretending to do headers in soccer, a guy stepping up and down off the platform, and a woman doing yoga poses. It just doesn't look to be worth it to me.

I got hyped into buying a wii. I drove over an hour to pick one up. I haven't touched it in about 5 months. Just like any toy in the past 20 years. If its hard to get and its over hyped people will do anything to get one.

Working out, or pretending to work out is a chore. I'd much rather play GTA4, GH, Rock Band, Mass Effect for entertainment then step up and down off a platform.

Thats just my opinion. I wrote it because this website is for video game deals, and I don't think it a deal at all.

[quote name='ScottBigGame']Wii fit is the dumbest thing i've ever seen. I can't believe people are willing to stand on a platform and pretend your playing sports.

Jogging in place? Are you kidding me!?

I have a DDR game and playing that for 15 minutes, I'm sweating my ass off. And I'm pretty sure it has a weight loss program in included in it.

I can't believe this is selling so well.[/quote]

So standing on a platform and pretending you are playing sports is dumb.
So standing on a platform and pretending you are dancing is _____?

Looks like good ol' Nintendo is going to pull a Wii and cut back on production to create more demand, yet again.

Why people put up with this is beyond me.

I stopped at a Target this morning and they had some on an end cap as well as locked in the case. Looks like they've been restocked already. Good news to those of you looking for one.

It's really hard to pay over $100 for this. How's Wal-Marts shipping, and who do they use?

Edit : Forget it, in the time it takes to arrive, even on 1-day shipping, I'd probably be able to find one in stores.

[quote name='Rouzhokuu']Looks like good ol' Nintendo is going to pull a Wii and cut back on production to create more demand, yet again.

Why people put up with this is beyond me.[/QUOTE]

1) there is no conspiracy theory
2) you don't create demand by cutting back on production.

Knock off the bickering. This forum is about deals.

You want to say, "thanks, but I'm not interested" that's acceptable (but a completely worthless post from my point of view). You want to discuss the game, go discuss it in the appropriate forum.

Anyone that has a K-Mart nearby should check there if they are having a hard time finding one. I went to 4 stores looking for the clearanced 360 Halo Headset (which I never found) and 3 out of 4 stores had 6+ units each of Wii Fit and the 4th store had 2.

Tons of Wii Fit at Littleton Walmart in Northern NH. Although if you live here, that's the only place you would have looked for them anyway. They have Wii's as well.

Are these things like the wii, in that stores get some every week? Does anyone know how often nintendo sends out new shipments of wii fit to stores?

[quote name='KingDox']Are these things like the wii, in that stores get some every week? Does anyone know how often nintendo sends out new shipments of wii fit to stores?[/quote]

From what I hear they'll get them every week or every other week, and hold them until Sunday. My Target was supposed to get some today, but the damn truck never came.

i called a best buy wednesday and the girl said they had 10. So I went and then the fucking girl tells me all 10 are pre orders. Why the hell she wouldnt tell me that on the phone is beyond me.

[quote name='genfuyung']i called a best buy wednesday and the girl said they had 10. So I went and then the fucking girl tells me all 10 are pre orders. Why the hell she wouldnt tell me that on the phone is beyond me.[/quote]

She probably did it for her own enjoyment. Either that, or she just didn't realize at first.

check 24 hour walmarts, they usually restock around midnight (esp since it was Saturday going on Sunday). I was there around 2am this morning and they had about 4-6 wii fits in stock so I grabbed one.

Called every single store here this morning, and not one had any or was going to get any today. I regret not picking it up on walmart.com now.

You just have to get lucky. I don't trust this tracker though. This is the second time I've seem them online, and it always says there out of stock. You're better off just refreshing all the pages yourself.

[quote name='Okari']Called every single store here this morning, and not one had any or was going to get any today. I regret not picking it up on walmart.com now.[/quote]

Wheres "here" maybe wii can help

[quote name='fshaia']Wheres "here" maybe wii can help[/quote]

I just ordered myself a copy from Amazon so I'm good now. Thanks anyways.

[quote name='dolemite']I'm on the fence about buying this. Is it worth it?[/quote]

Yeah man. I just got a cancelled pre order from a gamestop. Its really fun. If your worried about whether or not it works then heres a guy who logged 7 weeks of it and lost 10 pounds.

http://www.4colorrebellion.com/arch...-10-pounds-in-7-weeks-by-playing-video-games/

Personally I dont think its him in the after picture but I just got done playing for an hour and it definitely works you. It is fun though.

Can someone tell me how much weight can the board support. Did Nintendo ever up the weight restriction? Is the board of a quality material?

[quote name='winterice']Can someone tell me how much weight can the board support. Did Nintendo ever up the weight restriction? Is the board of a quality material?[/quote]

It supports up to 300 pounds. It says that on the top of the box.

[quote name='winterice']Can someone tell me how much weight can the board support. Did Nintendo ever up the weight restriction? Is the board of a quality material?[/quote]

The software supports up to 330 lbs, and the hardware supports up to 660 lbs.

[quote name='Okari']The software supports up to 330 lbs, and the hardware supports up to 660 lbs.[/quote]

Not according to the manual and the box.

[quote name='jedi0077']I'm really starting to hate Nintendo. This thing is sooooooo stupid. Does it come with a free AARP membership?[/quote]

Apparently youve already played it, unlocked all the activities, and gotten 4 stars in all of them. Great job man.

[quote name='Rouzhokuu']Looks like good ol' Nintendo is going to pull a Wii and cut back on production to create more demand, yet again.

Why people put up with this is beyond me.[/QUOTE]

Dirty Nintendo. I bet they formed a nefarious pact with NDP to show grossly inflated Wii sales that's beyond all other non-nintendo systems combined! And all those millions of people camping out and spreading good word of mouth about the Wii must be Nintendo plants.

So I'm hoping stores are going to be restocked next week with Wii Fit. Does anyone know for sure? I really wish Nintendo had made more of these.

[quote name='jedi0077']I'm really starting to hate Nintendo. This thing is sooooooo stupid. Does it come with a free AARP membership?[/quote]

Yeah, to hell with nintendo for coming out with stuff that sells out in no time at all.

[quote name='genfuyung']Yeah man. I just got a cancelled pre order from a gamestop. Its really fun. If your worried about whether or not it works then heres a guy who logged 7 weeks of it and lost 10 pounds.

Personally I dont think its him in the after picture but I just got done playing for an hour and it definitely works you. It is fun though.[/quote]

It's not hard to lose 1-2 pounds a week; all you need is a net loss(?) of 500-1000 calories a day. The hard part is finding the time to set aside for that.

[quote name='placebo1']It's not hard to lose 1-2 pounds a week; all you need is a net loss(?) of 500-1000 calories a day. The hard part is finding the time to set aside for that.[/quote]

Well obviously this game wont put more time into the day but it definitely makes you want to play. I think that this game is the motivation a lot of people need. Imo exercise is boring and thats the reason a lot of people dont like excercising. But this is a game that gives you goals, the trainer gives you positive reinforcement, and every aspect of it is charted.

bread's done
Back