WiiFit availability tracking

[quote name='posure']@BowserClownCar
Yeah, I did too. All the Targets got restocked but they said they can't sell them until Sunday for their ad.[/quote]

But their ad doesnt have the wiifit in it.....

Just got a Wii Fit at the Target in Athens, GA.

:D

The store opens at 8AM and I didn't get there till 9AM. There were about 3-4 more units left after I purchased mine.

[quote name='utopianmachine']I thought there had been a posting about TRU having them this weekend?[/quote]

Mine did have them on Friday they got a shipment during the week.

[quote name='BowserClownCar']Mine did have them on Friday they got a shipment during the week.[/QUOTE]

Yeah....they get them in and sometimes just sit in the backroom for nearly 24 hours at mine. Always ask at the counter. Even if you don't see them on the shelf.

10% off at CC. I had 3 coupons and I don't plan on using them because I have a GamerCard. CC is getting the shipment next Sunday. I expect to be there early as 9:30 AM, because I was there at that time and nobody is lining up.

went to toys r us in mission viejo, was looking for MGS4 ps3 bundle (since i had mine preordered there), but said they didnt have it, so i got my money back for it.

Seems like they are remodeling the place, but i notice that they had wii fits on display, i bought one and they had about 4 left. said they restocked yesterday.

Are theses still hard to find? are they rare?

Heads up for Clevelanders, Target in Steelyard Commons has some as of 4pm today 6/26. I used the link a couple pages back to check Target stock. When I went in, none were on display and they said they were sold out. Just give them the DCPI number and make them look it up. Worked like a charm for me!

[quote name='ejw1224']the targets in CA won't sell them, they say they won't start selling til sunday when it will be in the ads[/QUOTE]

I was at target today as well, I saw a few in the case, also a lot of rock band wii bundles. CA as well.

Radioshack is allowing customers to order Wii Fit directly from their warehouse, with free shipping. I went there and ordered it today, used the Radioshack $10 off $40 coupon.

target Greatland in Tucson, AZ had 3 Wii Fits left. I grabbed one, along with a Wii. They had 2 Wii's they found in the backroom and I was lucky enough to grab one and Wii Fit!

Sorry if someone has already posted this, I haven't read every page.
Those of you that have a K-Mart near you, you might want to check there. I've bought 5 over the past 3 weeks at the one I always check. The one I bought tonight had been sitting there for 2 days. No one goes in it because of the HUGE Wal-Mart right next door.

[quote name='ejw1224']the targets in CA won't sell them, they say they won't start selling til sunday when it will be in the ads[/quote]

So does every target will get some stock for this Sunday? There is one Target close to me, but the search says out of stock now... Wonder if they have something for some Sunday. Last Sunday I saw a few Wii in that store too.

I've talked to an electronics employee @ target. They said they normally get restocking shipments on the last week of every month.

[quote name='cytmike']So does every target will get some stock for this Sunday? There is one Target close to me, but the search says out of stock now... Wonder if they have something for some Sunday. Last Sunday I saw a few Wii in that store too.[/QUOTE]

not sure about the stores listing as not available... but all stores that says available should have them sunday. i would go in the morning to check IF you really want one, wouldn't hurt.

The people at my target says they will be available in the morning (sunday). I plan on going before opening time so i can be one of the first there. I will get there about 10 mins before they open. I should get one right? I never did anything like this before... I need to get it for my gf birthday.

[quote name='tharimrattler']I need to get it for my gf birthday.[/QUOTE]

Is that because she wants it or because you're trying to tell her something? :p

(I kid...)

[quote name='Blackwolf687']Well my target got 8 Wii fits. I was like #10 to show up so no go for me[/quote]

same here, all the tickets were handed out before 7:45am

Thanks to whoever posted awhile back about Target having WiiFits in this week's ad.

[quote name='ejw1224']not sure about the stores listing as not available... but all stores that says available should have them sunday.[/QUOTE]
Don't know what (if any) effect it may have had on my chances, but I followed your advice and went to one of the only two stores that showed up in the listing last night as "available". Got there at 7:30 and was 10th in line. Luckily they had 13, so I scored a "ticket" for one. Was also allowed to use the $5 off $25 on my purchase.

My target had about 20. I was 15th in line and got there at 7.45 am. More people got there after me and quite a few didn't get any despite the restriction to one per family.

Tickets weren't given out either and we had to 'powerwalk' to the game section. Typically the people who most needed the game were the ones who didn't make it. ;) Back to sleep for me now.

Target in Antioch, TN (I think that's the right spelling; don't live here, just working here for another week), had 5 Wii Fits. I was first in line and got it, but only one other person was there to get Wii Fit (some fat couple was there to get GH: Aerosmith).

Showed up 30 minutes early and my Target didn't get any in.

Can someone please post me a link to the Target availability? I'm assuming it's different from the link on the home page.

Only had 10 at my Target and I was 13th in line, this craziness over the game is absurd. People from all walks of life were there, mid career professionals, old people, blue collar workers, it was like a circus! I think we should use the Internet rather than freeze.

[quote name='ryansebiz']Showed up 30 minutes early and my Target didn't get any in.

Can someone please post me a link to the Target availability? I'm assuming it's different from the link on the home page.[/quote]

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.htm...t/601-2416481-7724147?ie=UTF8&asin=B000VJRU44

Not sure how accurate it is though. I did check yesterday some stores 10 miles away from my home is in stock, now it is out of stock. So I assume they sold out this morning.

My Target got only 5 in also. And my girlfriend and I were the 5th in line so we got it but a few others were not so lucky. Got there about 20 mins before openning, sucks being the last one to get it and people behind us gave us the meanest look. Oh well, sucks to be them.

[quote name='thenockmlb']To me, it seems as Target only updates their online tracker at the beginning of each week.[/QUOTE]

i think they update fairly frequently.. this morning at 8am it showed them in stock for me locally and now they're sold out after the morning rush i assume

Got to Target about an hour before they opened and was 7th in line. By the time they opened, there were about 45 people waiting. Not sure how many they had in total, but they didn't seem to expect the rush. No tickets/vouchers, and they only had 7 in the electronics department when the store opened. They made everyone behind me wait for the stockboy in the back to bring more.

ProTip: Listening to the CAGCast while waiting in line makes the time pass much more quickly.

[quote name='tharimrattler']I feel super duper lucky to get that last ticket in line this morning. Now my gf is doing yoga poses in her bra and panties.[/quote]

Pix er it din happen

I wish I could find one of these bastards!

thought i got one online today from bestbuy - got the back ordered email about 4 hours later - pretty pissed - guess the hunt goes on

Dang.. thought I'd finally get on the ball with tracking this and saw it in-stock at a Target in Strongsville, OH. I braved the construction traffic to get there and the kid said he had some until about 2 (got there at 3:30). Oh well. I have it on order at cduniverse, but I doubt they'll get the allocation before the backorder expires July 11th

bread's done
Back