WiiU deals?

There still isn't much to play on Wii U and most of what it has is the same rehashed stuff you've probably been playing for years...

The best full price deal still seems to be the Walmart exclusive Wii U, that comes with Super Mario 3D and Nintendoland.

They were out of stock before Christmas, but the Nintendo Store has the 32 gig refurbished black Wii-U bundle with Nintendo Land for 209 shipped.

They come with a one year warranty and from what I have read from other CAGS who have bought from them they are basically open box new. Can't tell they are refurbished.

Other then that you can keep an eye on Cowboom and Amazon Warehouse deals (Cowboom being a subsidiary of Best Buy) for used ones.

There's an Amazon Warehouse deals thread in the video game deals section of the forums, and a lot of members post links to good deals ie: a used Wii-U bundle. Since Amazon doesn't sell Nintendo products first hand though, it's usually a third party seller, but you could possibly snag one that's in VA (very good) or A (acceptable) shape for around 200.

Cowboom, if you visit them, make sure to read the description etc because a lot of times they sell consoles missing cords or controllers etc. Check the grade and description before you buy from Cowboom.

Either of those used routes are good in my view as they have good return policies, so of you get one that is beyond your cosmetic standards you can return it.

Sorry I don't know of any new deals. They were going from 250 to 279 before X-Mas.

Good luck and happy new year my man. :)

bread's done
Back