WiiU Games Available for Preorder @amazon $49.99

Now before you say...WTF WHEREZ DA DEAL!

You can preorder for $49.99 before they raise the price to $59.99( which they wiil)

NG3
Darksiders 2
Tekken WiiU
Batman AC
Dirt Wii U
Aliens Colonial Marines
Metro Last Light

[quote name='the_legend_of_drtre']Now before you say...WTF WHEREZ DA DEAL!

You can preorder for $49.99 before they raise the price to $59.99( which they wiil)

NG3
Darksiders 2
Tekken WiiU
Batman AC
Dirt Wii U
Aliens Colonial Marines
Metro Last Light[/QUOTE]

smart. in for Batman.

How do you/we know the games are going to retail for $60. Wii games are $50 so I would think WiiU games would remain at the same price point. Maybe it has been confirmed that WiiU games are going to be $60 and I missed it though.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']How do you/we know the games are going to retail for $60. Wii games are $50 so I would think WiiU games would remain at the same price point. Maybe it has been confirmed that WiiU games are going to be $60 and I missed it though.[/QUOTE]

Because the president of Nintendo said the games with "big budgets" aka all of these, will be $60 and other kinds "may" be $50 those probably being casual titles.

" ?I think there is already some indication that the [current pricing] trend is going to stay here. When you consider some of the most popular franchise ? such as Call of Duty or Madden ? the publishers can afford to affix a rather expensive price tag on that because the franchise has a premium value. On the other hand, ? without an established franchise, they cannot afford to keep that expensive price tag. I believe there will be a wider price range.?

[quote name='Saix_XIII']How do you/we know the games are going to retail for $60. Wii games are $50 so I would think WiiU games would remain at the same price point. Maybe it has been confirmed that WiiU games are going to be $60 and I missed it though.[/QUOTE]

Wii games require a much smaller investment for developing the low resolution graphics. As soon as Nintendo jumps to HD they'll have to bump the MSRP to justify the increase in production costs, similar to what MS and Sony have had to do for the past 5-6 years. The baseline for most DS games was about $30 and now on the 3DS we're seeing $40.

Being that the system won't even come out until probably this time next year, you're better off buying some of those on systems they are currently being developed for. If saving $10 over PS3/360 is important to you, then you should just wait a few weeks for a deal.

[quote name='FadeToOne']Being that the system won't even come out until probably this time next year, you're better off buying some of those on systems they are currently being developed for. If saving $10 over PS3/360 is important to you, then you should just wait a few weeks for a deal.[/QUOTE]

Or maybe we rather wait for the superior versions. Stop trolling.

Yeah I was gonna say by time these come out for the Wii U the other versions would have already had that price. Hell, you technically get Batman AC for 49.99 cause it has the credit.

Just check Batman and it went back to 59.99 with the 10 credit. It was like like 54.99 last week.

[quote name='FadeToOne']Being that the system won't even come out until probably this time next year, you're better off buying some of those on systems they are currently being developed for. If saving $10 over PS3/360 is important to you, then you should just wait a few weeks for a deal.[/QUOTE]

You need your cag badge yanked.

$10 off with inevitable 10-20$ amazon credit = win. Especially since amazondoesnt charge utility shipped.

And it takes 5 secs to cancel an order if it doesn't look good.

[quote name='Abeja']Yeah I was gonna say by time these come out for the Wii U the other versions would have already had that price. Hell, you technically get Batman AC for 49.99 cause it has the credit.[/QUOTE]

The devs have already hinted at superior versions and exclusive content for both Batman AC and Darksiders 2. I'll wait.

You don't like the deal? BYE

I'll wait until we see some actual Wii U game play footage. Everything they showed at E3 was from 360/PS3 versions of the games. Also, we have no idea how they even use the controller/when they're coming out.

Its a year away at least, you have to be crazy to pre order these before we even know how much or when the system is out. Please refrain from posting crap like this seriously.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']I'll wait until we see some actual Wii U game play footage. Everything they showed at E3 was from 360/PS3 versions of the games. Also, we have no idea how they even use the controller/when they're coming out.[/QUOTE]

Not true.

Although very early,

Killer Freaks
Ghost Recon Online
were running on early Wii U dev kits.

Zelda HD demo
Bird Demo.

100% real time footage.

You guys know the footage shown at e3 were pc and console versions. We have no idea how the end product will look graphically. By the time most of those titles come out they will be much cheaper on all other systems. It can't hurt to throw a preorder in though

[quote name='tightclaws']Its a year away at least, you have to be crazy to pre order these before we even know how much or when the system is out. Please refrain from posting crap like this seriously.[/QUOTE]

1. It's actually rumored to come out before next june.
2. I'm saving people $10 off launch titles.
3. Shut the hell up.

[quote name='the_legend_of_drtre']Not true.

Although very early,

Killer Freaks
Ghost Recon Online

Zelda HD demo
Bird Demo.

100% real time footage.[/QUOTE]

Okay... but everything at the conference (the montage) was another version of the game. Those games you listed were hardly impressive (bird demo, really?! it was a freaking cinematic movie, dude). Zelda HD was running on the Twilight Princess engine and was in HD. I don't think that even begins to show what the system is capable of graphically. Like I said, I'd rather wait.

[quote name='the_legend_of_drtre']1. It's actually rumored to come out before next june.
2. I'm saving people $10 off launch titles.
3. Shut the hell up.[/QUOTE]

lol at this uptight douchebag

oh and your videos suck

[quote name='mcdaking84']lol at this uptight douchebag

oh and your videos suck[/QUOTE]

Yup they suck so bad Youtube asked me to revenue share the last 8. U MAD.

[quote name='tightclaws']Its a year away at least, you have to be crazy to pre order these before we even know how much or when the system is out. Please refrain from posting crap like this seriously.[/QUOTE]

Preordering on Amazon took my 20 seconds tops. Canceling this order would take me an additional 10 seconds. You would have to be crazy (or super lazy) not to preorder is you are interested and maybe save $10 on each title if you do end up buying the system and game on launch. I don't plan on buying the system or these games (I'm buying em on 360), but that didn't stop me from making a "easy to cancel anytime" preorder.

:applause: Already we have Wii U haters in the waters it seems.

There are A LOT of butthurt fantrolls in here who had to stare at 480p graphics for the last 6 years.

Let them save their 10 blades on each game so they can buy bandages for their asses and their bleeding eyes/

:beer:

^^lmao

[quote name='chunlirocks']There are A LOT of butthurt fantrolls in here who had to stare at 480p graphics for the last 6 years.

Let them save their 10 blades on each game so they can buy bandages for their asses and their bleeding eyes/

:beer:[/QUOTE]

double lmao

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Okay... but everything at the conference (the montage) was another version of the game. Those games you listed were hardly impressive (bird demo, really?! it was a freaking cinematic movie, dude). Zelda HD was running on the Twilight Princess engine and was in HD. I don't think that even begins to show what the system is capable of graphically. Like I said, I'd rather wait.[/QUOTE]

That was NOT the TP engine and that bird demo was pulling off a bunch of effects neither the 360 or PS3 can handle at once. Watch the FULL demo.

[quote name='the_legend_of_drtre']Yup they suck so bad Youtube asked me to revenue share the last 8. U MAD.[/QUOTE]

want to know what else got a lot of views? Rebecca Black

your videos still suck

[quote name='chunlirocks']There are A LOT of butthurt fantrolls in here who had to stare at 480p graphics for the last 6 years.

:beer:[/QUOTE]

You're just mad your 360 is broken. Have fun playing ps2.

[quote name='nightmare452']:applause: Already we have Wii U haters in the waters it seems.[/QUOTE]

I don't think anyone here "hates" Wii U. In fact, I love Nintendo. I'm just cautiously optimistic. We don't even know how the online will work for games like Tekken, Dirt, etc. And you guys really think ALL of these are coming out at launch? I certainly don't. :p

[quote name='the_legend_of_drtre']That was NOT the TP engine and that bird demo was pulling off a bunch of effects neither the 360 or PS3 can handle at once. Watch the FULL demo.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, every single second of Wii U footage shown was either from another system or not good at all. That bird footage looked horrible. The Wii U will end up most likely being an upgraded Wii, probably won't even match the PS3 in graphics.

Before everyone starts talking about what a deal this is, let's remember that half these games are coming out for the Xbox 360 and PS3 in 2011.

Even at $50, these games will be half that price (or cheaper) on the other systems by the time the Wii U releases in 2012, and I don't see the Wii U as a giant graphical leap.

[quote name='mcdaking84']want to know what else got a lot of views? Rebecca Black

your videos still suck[/QUOTE]

I didn't say anything about views moron. I have videos with under 300 views that youtube sent invites for.

WiiU MAD?

Preordered NG3, not interested in the rest. Batman Arkham City will be old by the time WiiU comes out.

Thanks for the heads up op, I wouldn't have thought of the standard price going up $10.

[quote name='nightmare452']Honestly, every single second of Wii U footage shown was either from another system or not good at all. That bird footage looked horrible. The Wii U will end up most likely being an upgraded Wii, probably won't even match the PS3 in graphics.[/QUOTE]

Yep, and as usual no one will buy these horrific Nintendo consoles. Oh wait, everyone will buy it and Nintendo will make another shit ton of money. You will buy it too.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']I don't think anyone here "hates" Wii U. In fact, I love Nintendo. I'm just cautiously optimistic. We don't even know how the online will work for games like Tekken, Dirt, etc. And you guys really think ALL of these are coming out at launch? I certainly don't. :p[/QUOTE]

I agree with you. But half (all?) of these games will be ports. And since the system will probably come out after they come out for 360/PS3, they "should" be available at launch, or the developers are just lazy (the games would be done at that time is the assumption here) or just plain ol dumb to not take advantage of sales that 1st day launch title get.

wowa I remember drtre from the IGN boards about 6 years back when the wii was first released (and prelaunch as well).

he argued day after day that the wii was as powerful (and I think later on, nearly as powerful) as 360 and PS3. i wouldn't take him too seriously. this is a decent deal though.

who knows though, maybe some of these WILL launch at $49 since they are being released months after the 360/PS3 versions.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Yep, and as usual no one will buy these horrific Nintendo consoles. Oh wait, everyone will buy it and Nintendo will make another shit ton of money. You will buy it too.[/QUOTE]

I never said I wouldn't buy the system. ;) I've owned every console (ok, almost any, Saturn and Virtual Boy elude me still) since the NES. I'll buy the Wii U, just a question of "when" (I approximate 2014 time frame, give it 2 years, my Wii is unplayable since No More Heroes 1, great dust collector though)

To get this back on topic, this is a deal worth mentioning because there are still MANY people who will be picking these games up on release day at otherwise full price. No, there's no confirmation that Wii U games will be $60, but if they're at the same or similar quality of the 360/PS3, it's more than likely they will be. Besides, it's not like people would be losing anything by locking in these prices- Amazon doesn't require any money down, and the cancellation process is quick and simple.

I took the liberty of making links to all the games currently available. Feel free to add these to the OP, OP.

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
Darksiders 2
Tekken (Wii U)
Batman: Arkham City
Dirt (Wii U)
Aliens Colonial Marines
Metro Last Light

[quote name='the_legend_of_drtre']Not true.

Although very early,

Killer Freaks
Ghost Recon Online

Zelda HD demo
Bird Demo.

100% real time footage.[/QUOTE]

The games you can preorder right now was shown at E3 with PC/XBOX/PS3 footage...

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how wrong it is. This is a good deal if the games really do go above the 50 dollar mark so there's no sense in being rude about it.

My personal opinion, all consoles are garbage and just PCs for the stupid and poor. But thats just my opinion, and doesnt matter to anyone but myself...they are still fun to play when I feel like being a console peasant.

In4 1 Metro, BATMAN AC, and Darksiders 2 for the gf

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']If you have a 360 or a Ps3, you could play that game over a year and a half sooner, but that's up to you.[/QUOTE]

I do and I will. But it took me 10 secs to ensure I get batman wiiu for cheaper if I decide I want it.
-------

Who calls money "blades"? I thought we got rid of fire thief?

[quote name='the_legend_of_drtre']That was NOT the TP engine and that bird demo was pulling off a bunch of effects neither the 360 or PS3 can handle at once. Watch the FULL demo.[/QUOTE]

Really? Cause it looked exactly like TP, same art style and everything else -_-. 360/PS3 can't handle a tech demo of a bird, some water, and a fish? Crysis 2 looks prettier. Your justification for how powerful it is are two tech demos... that says a lot. I watched the full conference live, by the way. Seems like you're a Nintendo fanboy with very low expectations.

[quote name='kevgret']The games you can preorder right now was shown at E3 with PC/XBOX/PS3 footage...[/QUOTE]

And? The Darksiders 2 dev says the WiiU version already looks great and they had it up in running in just 5 weeks. Looks like Nintendo wants to keep the graphics performance of WiiU quiet for now.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Really? Cause it looked exactly like TP, same art style and everything else -_-. 360/PS3 can't handle a tech demo of a bird, some water, and a fish? Crysis 2 looks prettier. Your justification for how powerful it is are two tech demos... that says a lot. I watched the full conference live, by the way. Seems like you're a Nintendo fanboy with very low expectations.[/QUOTE]

LOL I love getting into to graphics debates with people who don't know wth they're talking about. Crysis 2 whether on the 360 or PS3 is not doing anywhere near what's going on in that demo. Again... you're an idiot.

bread's done
Back