WiiU Games Available for Preorder @amazon $49.99

Now before you say...WTF WHEREZ DA DEAL!

You can preorder for $49.99 before they raise the price to $59.99( which they wiil)

NG3
Darksiders 2
Tekken WiiU
Batman AC
Dirt Wii U
Aliens Colonial Marines
Metro Last Light

[quote name='the_legend_of_drtre']LOL I love getting into to graphics debates with people who don't know wth they're talking about. Crysis 2 whether on the 360 or PS3 is not doing anywhere near what's going on in that demo. Again... you're an idiot.[/QUOTE]

Okay... glad you cleared that up for me. :bow:

[quote name='supaet']um, by the time those games comes out on wiiU, the ps3/360 version will probably be around $29.99[/QUOTE]

With less content, worse graphics, and less impressive control.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']To get this back on topic, this is a deal worth mentioning because there are still MANY people who will be picking these games up on release day at otherwise full price. No, there's no confirmation that Wii U games will be $60, but if they're at the same or similar quality of the 360/PS3, it's more than likely they will be. Besides, it's not like people would be losing anything by locking in these prices- Amazon doesn't require any money down, and the cancellation process is quick and simple.

I took the liberty of making links to all the games currently available. Feel free to add these to the OP, OP.

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
Darksiders 2
Tekken (Wii U)
Batman: Arkham City
Dirt (Wii U)
Aliens Colonial Marines
Metro Last Light[/QUOTE]
Thanks for this. Seems the OP would rather argue than try to be helpful.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Some serious Nintendo fanboys in here, wow...[/QUOTE]

More like trolls and ps3/360 fanboys trying to tell us what to buy with our money.

[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']Thanks for this. Seems the OP would rather argue than try to be helpful.[/QUOTE]

It's that hard to go to amazon and type "Wii U"? Really?

I'm not on my PC. I just wanted to hurry and tell you guys before they change. Next time I won't even bother.

If Nintendo actually releases a full version of the Zelda HD demo they showed they will be charging $100, your left nut and your first born child for it. $50 for these games will seem like a steal.

[quote name='the_legend_of_drtre']LOL I love getting into to graphics debates with people who don't know wth they're talking about. Crysis 2 whether on the 360 or PS3 is not doing anywhere near what's going on in that demo. Again... you're an idiot.[/QUOTE]

What exactly does that mean, I honestly don't know much about graphics but I am interested if the WiiU will have better graphics(higher def?) than 360/PS3. Do you mean it will have a better processor to handle a larger workload/more stuff on the screen or what? I am not trying to troll you btw just interested in what you meant.

Wow lots of Nintendo hate in here. I pre-ordered Ninja Gaiden and Darksiders 2, we'll see how 3rd party games turn out. If they suck, I'll end up getting most 3rd party games on the 360, just like how I ignored most 3rd party multi-platform games on my PS3/Wii.

[quote name='the_legend_of_drtre']And? The Darksiders 2 dev says the WiiU version already looks great and they had it up in running in just 5 weeks. Looks like Nintendo wants to keep the graphics performance of WiiU quiet for now.[/QUOTE]

What do you want them to say?? that it looks horrible? Until we see a working demo/actual gameplay it's all talk and hype.

I still can't believe Nintendo actually showed game footage of games that were not from the WiiU... What would be the public opinion if XBOX showed PS3 footage or vice versa?

[quote name='kevgret']What do you want them to say?? that it looks horrible? Until we see a working demo/actual gameplay it's all talk and hype.

I still can't believe Nintendo actually showed game footage of games that were not from the WiiU... What would be the public opinion if XBOX showed PS3 footage or vice versa?[/QUOTE]

That it has the greatest controls and is all around far superior, of course. OP said so. :pray:

Too bad nothing of interest for me. Give me the first party stuff for cheap preorder and I'm in. I'll get Batman on 360 or PS3 in the fall probably.

[quote name='chunlirocks']where do people come from anyway ?[/QUOTE]

Well, when a man loves a woman...

[quote name='kevgret']
I still can't believe Nintendo actually showed game footage of games that were not from the WiiU... What would be the public opinion if XBOX showed PS3 footage or vice versa?[/QUOTE]

I know right? I mean Microsoft would never show off the xbox using another system!!! NEVER!!

[quote name='chunlirocks']Wow, the TC is a seriously butthurt Nintendrone.

480p much TC ?

where do people come from anyway ?[/QUOTE]

Where do people come from? Shouldn't your parents have discussed this with you long ago? 3rd grade much?

480p much? Coming from a guy " Currently playing " 480i games on his ps2.

L. O. L.

[quote name='the_legend_of_drtre']With less content, worse graphics, and less impressive control.[/QUOTE]
Actually it's rumored the other versions will have more content and better graphics with more awesome controls.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Actually it's rumored the other versions will have more content and better graphics with more awesome controls.[/QUOTE]

No...it's not.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']To get this back on topic, this is a deal worth mentioning because there are still MANY people who will be picking these games up on release day at otherwise full price. No, there's no confirmation that Wii U games will be $60, but if they're at the same or similar quality of the 360/PS3, it's more than likely they will be. Besides, it's not like people would be losing anything by locking in these prices- Amazon doesn't require any money down, and the cancellation process is quick and simple.

I took the liberty of making links to all the games currently available. Feel free to add these to the OP, OP.

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
Darksiders 2
Tekken (Wii U)
Batman: Arkham City
Dirt (Wii U)
Aliens Colonial Marines
Metro Last Light[/QUOTE]

I dont think this thread is gonna last long. Maybe you should start your own.

[quote name='icp_00_111']What exactly does that mean, I honestly don't know much about graphics but I am interested if the WiiU will have better graphics(higher def?) than 360/PS3. Do you mean it will have a better processor to handle a larger workload/more stuff on the screen or what? I am not trying to troll you btw just interested in what you meant.[/QUOTE]

The cpu is based on a power 7 chip. Which is the most powerful chip IBM makes. The gpu is confirmed to be an AMD HD RAEDON chip which means it has at least the equivalent of Direct X 10 level shaders. 360/ps3 are DX9 level. If the gpu is based on the one sources told IGN, it's at least 3x as powerful as the ps3/360.

More detailed explanation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-Bng1LF-_Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I for one am confused. Darksiders 2 and Batman are probably the 2 games I'm most looking forward to, and I can't imagine waiting to play them on the off chance they are a little bit better when Wii U launches (plus, you know....I'd have to BUY the console at full price), or even really buying them again after playing them on the systems I have now. Am I really in the minority?

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Yes....it is.:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

+1. They will also have stable online without friend codes. Hopefully Nintendo has something competitive in mind for a change.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']I for one am confused. Darksiders 2 and Batman are probably the 2 games I'm most looking forward to, and I can't imagine waiting to play them on the off chance they are a little bit better when Wii U launches (plus, you know....I'd have to BUY the console at full price), or even really buying them again after playing them on the systems I have now. Am I really in the minority?[/QUOTE]

No, you're not alone. But anyone questioning the deal is considered a troll who hates Nintendo. :/

[quote name='radioactivez0r']I for one am confused. Darksiders 2 and Batman are probably the 2 games I'm most looking forward to, and I can't imagine waiting to play them on the off chance they are a little bit better when Wii U launches (plus, you know....I'd have to BUY the console at full price), or even really buying them again after playing them on the systems I have now. Am I really in the minority?[/QUOTE]

Unless the tablet version offers something substantially different, it probably won't be worth it.

But on the off chance that it does, an amazon preorder takes 20 secs and $0.

No not at all. I just rather wait and see. There is going to be Nintendo's Fall media event around oct so we'll hear/see more then.

[quote name='confoosious']Unless the tablet version offers something substantially different, it probably won't be worth it.

But on the off chance that it does, an amazon preorder takes 20 secs and $0.[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

It's amazon not GS.

jesus guys...lets play nice, everyone is hating on the OP and all these games coming to the wii u. If you don't wanna pre-order don't. Guy is just posting some deals.

As for you guys wanting to play batman on ps3 and not wii u, fine, I understand, but no need to be bashing on everything and claiming these games will be simple ports. We don't know. The wii u controller is completely different and believes me that many of these games will play different than their ps3 counterparts.

And finally, going back to page one...I pity the fool who complained about the big N showing 360 and pc footage for these 3rd party dev'd games. I guess Nintendo should have just NOT shown the wii u at all to make you guys happy. Jesus, remember, the system was JUST ANNOUNCED and still getting worked on.

you can cancel; anytime before it ships..so you have 1 year and a half to change your mind. You need no money down, so you loose nothing. Maybe 3 minutes of your time. But that may be too much loss for you eh?

[quote name='thadwhit']preordering a game a year and half ahead of time probably isn't the best use of your money.[/QUOTE]

I'm totally out $0.

[quote name='au7oma7ic']And finally, going back to page one...I pity the fool who complained about the big N showing 360 and pc footage for these 3rd party dev'd games. I guess Nintendo should have just NOT shown the wii u at all to make you guys happy. Jesus, remember, the system was JUST ANNOUNCED and still getting worked on.[/QUOTE]

Nintendo made an announcement about a new system and then spent an hour telling us really nothing about it and not showing us any hard footage.

They should have waited until they had a little more substance to show us so we had a little better understanding of exactly what the machine is.

I know they want to be the first company to announce a "next gen system" but I think they jumped the gun by about 6 months.

I am no Nintendo hater and I'm actually excited over the possibilities of the new system..

[quote name='kevgret']I know they want to be the first company to announce a "next gen system" but I think they jumped the gun by about 6 months.[/QUOTE]

I doubt they had much of a choice in regards to when they could announce the new system. There were accurate reports about the controller leaked weeks before the official announcement. They sort of had to announce it at E3.

[quote name='Thrinn']I doubt they had much of a choice in regards to when they could announce the new system. There were accurate reports about the controller leaked weeks before the official announcement. They sort of had to announce it at E3.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Though they showed the actual console once (in a slideshow, I think). Most casual gamers think the Wii is getting a new controller. They really don't understand it's an entirely new system.

[quote name='the_legend_of_drtre']Or maybe we rather wait for the superior versions. Stop trolling.[/QUOTE]But this isn't a PC game thread.

Their e3 showing was very dissapointing. They confused the heck out of me and made the wii u seem like a Wii add on, Then they showed ps3/360 footage of multiplats, Then they showed tech demos of zelda and that forrest thing which wasn't even in game. People keep on saying its real time etc. Well how's that possible if the specs aren't even finalized yet ? If they were then Nintendo would have shown them by now. you need the system on to use the screen on the controler.they made it seem like you can take the games on the go like the vita. The screen isn't even in hd so what's the point of streaming hd games on it ? I also hate the fact that you can't be more then 20 feet away to use the controller screen ( would be cool to level up in rpgs while in the bathroom lol ) Nintendo weren't prepared period. When you reveal a new piece of hardware you don't leave people with more questions after revealing it then before.

I'll buy the Wii U because I buy everything, but I wouldn't set my bar too high for that controller. It looks so akward the way that it's shaped that I couldn't imagine playing Ninja Gaiden on it. Nintendo needs to just make a regular fucking console with a regular controller and I'll be happy. Oh well, at least they made the best system ever...........the SNES.

Oh and as for the game prices, theres no way they will be 49.99. if ps3/360 owners have to pay 59.99 for arkham city, assassins creed etc then Wii u owners should as well ( unless the Wii u version is dumbed down for some reason )

[quote name='mossman43']I'll buy the Wii U because I buy everything, but I wouldn't set my bar too high for that controller. It looks so akward the way that it's shaped that I couldn't imagine playing Ninja Gaiden on it. Nintendo needs to just make a regular fucking console with a regular controller and I'll be happy. Oh well, at least they made the best system ever...........the SNES.[/QUOTE]

The shape of the controller and the analog placements look uncomfortable. It also reminds me of the dreamcast controller. And I agree that the snes was sent from the gods. Snes and ps2 are the two best systems of all time at this point. Where the ps3/360/Wii etc end up on the list ? I don't know until their predecessors are released

[quote name='strait edge follower']The shape of the controller and the analog placements look uncomfortable. It also reminds me of the dreamcast controller. And I agree that the snes was sent from the gods. Snes and ps2 are the two best systems of all time at this point. Where the ps3/360/Wii etc end up on the list ? I don't know until their predecessors are released[/QUOTE]

The ps2, xbox, and gamecube have already been released. :D

I still don't get why people are soooo pissed about not showing actual game footage. I am guessing its all these younger kids who need graphics graphics graphics, which I understand...but Nintendo showcasing the controller is more than enough for me. I am a left-side of the brain kind of guy, and I see the new system.controller and I THINK FOR MYSELF on what the possibilities can be.

As for people getting confused, I have heard that around alot of circles and still to this day don't get how teh presser was confusing on the unveiling of the wii U.

My worst complaint about the wii u is that...the name, it sucks.

As far as controller comfort, most of the hands-ons said it was surprisingly comfortable.

[quote name='au7oma7ic']I still don't get why people are soooo pissed about not showing actual game footage. I am guessing its all these younger kids who need graphics graphics graphics, which I understand...[/QUOTE]

I honestly don't know why people are getting butt hurt, I think it's people just being trolls to be honest. It's not like it's never been done before.

heh how much of an upgrade will Batman AC have then the when its released in a couple months , same with BF3, its cool that WiiU is getting them but a slight upgrade in graphics and still shitty online is meh if the games will come out 6 months or more from now.

but super smash wiiu day 1 though B^) , but thats years from now :(

Thanks OP for the info. I don't usually read through deal topics, but do all the threads turn into GameFAQ threads?

Anyway, I'm going to pass on these since there are no games I was interested in. And this isn't really too new either. Amazon was selling a few 3DS games last year or $34.99. I still am sitting on a preorder for Metal Gear Solid 3: 3D that I got for that price.

If the games are priced at $49.99 then you simply cancel them and find a better deal. If I'm not mistaken, Amazon doesn't charge you until the order ships anyway.

It's that when new hardware is revealed we want to see it running on stage. See what it can do or can't do. Just cause a tech demo was shown doesn't mean the final product will be like the tech demo. next e3 is really important for nintendo cause its put up or shut up. I'll say this though, this past e3 basicly showed that they are done with the wii period. They didn't even demo skyward sword. After skyward swords bad showing last year it would have been cool to see if the kinks were worked out. It is comming this year after all

[quote name='chunlirocks']There are A LOT of butthurt fantrolls in here who had to stare at 480p graphics for the last 6 years.

Let them save their 10 blades on each game so they can buy bandages for their asses and their bleeding eyes/

:beer:[/QUOTE]
Graphics do not automatically make it a good game.
Yeah because you're not one of the butthurt fantrolls...no of course not.
Let me grab you a cup for the diarrhea that's coming out of your mouth.

To strait edge, I understand your worries, but you can't base everything off a press conference. You must watch the dev interviews with other media outlets and follow those media outlets coverage of games on the floor.

Time is only so sparse, and they did the right thing by focusing on the 3DS (whose sales were not what nintendo expected), and to focus on getting the hype wagon going before the holidays on the wiiu. Think about it, before xmas time, you may have poorer people wanting a game system but can only afford one system. Maybe getting the hype going before the holidays can sway potential microsoft or sony console buyers into waiting to save their money for the wii u...this is just one reason on why you gotta ge the hype wagon going.

bread's done
Back