Wild Rose Network OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I looked for my original battery the other night to switch out and I can't find it. I have no idea where I would've put it.

[quote name='lordwow']DarlingNina: CD, can you please delete my account?
CD: I'm sure we can make that happen... thanks![/QUOTE]

Hope so. Good luck with everything everyone. Take care.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I dig it...except for the animation one...it's pretty weak.[/QUOTE]

I liked home. Images was wiggy -- got hard to read. Music and Animation were alright -- Help seemed... out of place/style.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']i thought you were just too lazy to redeem it.

if i get a new job and raise i might get a Tf2 server.[/QUOTE]
No i just don't check that email account much because i get so much spam on it.

Damn, I just realized UP also comes out tomorrow. I like how the biggest movies of the year open up all in the same month.

He's so cute!!

heroes_weaponx_full.jpg

[quote name='Rocko']1. I really really really need to see Up.

2. I want to throw my PSP against a wall.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't sold on seeing UP until I saw clips of the dog with the collar that allows him to talk. Now I kinda want to see it.

2. sounds fun. why?

[quote name='dcfox']Is anyone planning on seeing Drag Me To Hell?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I'm glad to see it's getting such positive reviews.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']He's so cute!!

heroes_weaponx_full.jpg
[/QUOTE]

He's a midget :whistle2:|

[quote name='DT778']Alien crash site.
[/QUOTE]:/ I haven't unlocked any of its nearby areas so I still don't know where that's at...I'll keep an eye out for it and some of the nearby locations...thanks.

Looks like ET :lol:
800px-Alien2.jpg

Just picked up my 360. Ended up talking to the dude for like 10 minutes, he was legit gay as fuck. Real nice though, he's probably going to do some fan mods for me soon.

[quote name='flowery']Oh saw the Sherlock Holmes trailer before Terminator Salvation...looks great.[/QUOTE]
Are you out of your tree? It's an abomination!

[quote name='DarthPuma']Just picked up my 360. Ended up talking to the dude for like 10 minutes, he was legit gay as fuck. Real nice though, he's probably going to do some fan mods for me soon.[/QUOTE]
Fan mods? You're gonna let that dude tinker with your exhaust?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Are you out of your tree? It's an abomination![/QUOTE]

From what I have seen I also agree. I hope the trailer is just overselling the action.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The Sherlock Holmes trailer was about the complete opposite of what I would've expected about an SH movie.[/QUOTE]

Yep, the only part that even got a small chuckle out of me was the end part with the pillow. Otherwise the rest of it looks like pure shit.

My 360 is now :cool:, but I don't know where to go to put that to good use. Any help?

@mnl I hope to god that that is somehow Gray Fox.

It reeks that you can play as The Joker in only the PS3 version of Arkham Asylum.

The fourth quarter of the Cavs/Magic game is making me realize that I am starting to really hate the three pointer. I can't believe professional basketball players love the three pointer as much as they do. Aside from Lebron nobody has really made any kind of move towards the hoop.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Fan mods? You're gonna let that dude tinker with your exhaust?[/QUOTE]
Nah, just his tail pipe.

[quote name='Brak']It reeks that you can play as The Joker in only the PS3 version of Arkham Asylum.[/QUOTE]

Really? That's retarded.

The reason the cavs are losing is the 3. Notice that 80% of the time, when Orlando makes a 3 in the second half, The cavs try to respond with a 3.

They play orlandop's game. That's why they lost those big leads. it wasn't as much Orlando's Shooting as the cavs not hitting three's they souldn't have been trying.

I made the mistake of assuming that GTTV would be more entertaining than the TNT commercials. Same $$$$$$-ass "gamer" garbage as always. *shudder*

[quote name='tiredfornow']If they're region free, Puma. Google this stuff.[/QUOTE]

I did, it brought up a bunch of retards screaming conflicting answers in all caps on a few hundred websites.

[quote name='DarthPuma']My 360 is now :cool:, but I don't know where to go to put that to good use. Any help?

@mnl I hope to god that that is somehow Gray Fox.[/QUOTE]

You :cool:'d your 360 without knowing how to use it? #-o

[quote name='munch']Hey guys, I just bought a pack of 144 condoms off slickdeals. What do I do now?[/QUOTE]
Unzip your pants, keep your underwear on, roll one on, and "play the flute." Don't whip it out and wrap your hand around it. You never liked doing that.

With the condom you won't have to let your underwear soak up the mess. It's actually quite the elegant solution to cleaning up, and the semen doesn't get all over the place.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back