Wild Rose Network OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='h3llbring3r']Yes, do you want me to send them now or wait for the movies and send them all together? Either way is no problem.[/QUOTE]

Just wait. I thought you said you were going to go and send them, but I'm in no rush.

Has ANYONE seen a Red2Blu go through that had Planet Earth? I haven't and my order had that and The Matrix. I wonder what's going on with that.

Dragon Age Origins looks like it could be cool...I wasn't interested in it until I found out its from Bioware.

Just Cause 2 looks awesome!

Haha I don't, but if you ever want to experience discrimination, head to a HBCU. I got stopped by the cops at least once a day just being on campus.

[quote name='lordwow']Haha I don't, but if you ever want to experience discrimination, head to a HBCU. I got stopped by the cops at least once a day just being on campus.[/QUOTE]

But, I don't look white.

They'd probably assume I was a landscaper/roofer/dishwasher/etc.

So my PS3 isn't moving at $400. I think I'm just going to put it up at $350 to get it out. I just fucking hate all of these e-mail from Nigerians.

Here's the email I just got from Microcenter:

Dear Micro Center Customer,

Please help us locate our new store in Brooklyn!

We recently sent many of you a survey regarding a possible store in the Bronx/ Westchester County. The link below will take you to a NEW survey for a store in Queens, and we request your participation.

We value you as a customer of Micro Center and welcome your opinions. Please provide your candid responses; all of your answers will be kept strictly confidential. Please click on the link at the bottom of this email to go directly to our survey site.

We appreciate that your time is valuable; the survey will only take a few moments to complete.

Please note, in order for you to be able to participate in this survey you must have your web browser set to enable you to receive cookies.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sincerely,

Mike Papai

Vice President Marketing

Micro Center
:dunce: I live in Metro Atlanta. #-o

[quote name='manthing']Oh shit, the local theater is showing Up in 3-D!

:whee:[/QUOTE]

Be prepared to pay an extra $3 or so.

[quote name='manthing']Hulu on the 360?

:whee:[/QUOTE]

That would be Awesome!

--------

So you want to sell me that Full Auto 2?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
So you want to sell me that Full Auto 2?[/QUOTE]

You were looking to buy it? I thought you were looking to play online.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Here's the email I just got from Microcenter:

:dunce: I live in Metro Atlanta. #-o[/QUOTE]

Respond and say "I am ready to receive cookies, when will they arrive?"

[quote name='lordwow']Respond and say "I am ready to receive cookies, when will they arrive?"[/QUOTE]

I also like how they are telling employees to stress Microcenter is one word and then this email goes out with "Micro Center." :)

Do the dell minis come with cyberlink dvd software? I never have understood why my wind did, considering these don't have optical drives.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Really? Why? Hudson Valley is much better.[/QUOTE]

She doesn't get half days, monthly bonuses, and the cost of living is twice that of the 'Cuse?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']hulu on 360 would be pretty good. would they make it only for gold members or something like that?[/QUOTE]

I think that they would definitely make it for gold members only. It will be considered premium content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back