Win $20 Amazon for filling out my fantasy football survey

Done and done. The survey was a piece of cake and was very straightforward. I liked the detail you applied to some of the questions and how each question was different than the previous one in a subtle, yet important, way.

[quote name='CONMAN999']Just finished it. What are you studying?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if you're asking what course it is or what the survey is trying to reveal.

The course I am taking is market research, which I am taking at Angelo State University in San Angelo, TX. The course is pretty much survey design, data collection, and making sense of what the data tells you. It involves a lot of statistics, psychology, and scientific experimentation. Not an easy course.

As for what the survey is trying to reveal, I unfortunately cannot tell any of the respondents at the moment. It could compromise the validity of the survey by doing so. Sorry.

Survey completed. I play to win, not for money!

Here's hoping my lineup of AP, FJax and DeMarco Murray, Julio Jones, Gronk and Boldin kill this week.

We are definitely over 50 now. I think I counted 64, but I might be off. I counted a bit quickly knowing that it would be over 50. There will certainly be a drawing.

Thank you guys for helping me on this. Keep them coming.

Because we've reached the number I set as a minimum before I'd do a drawing, here is how I'll handle it. I will use a random generator to randomly pick a number for me between 1 and however many entries there are. Your number will be in the order that everyone has posted. Because I don't want to bother the mods here, I've decided that most likely everyone who has filled out a survey likely posted a reply within a few minutes of completing it. I'll verify it that way.

I will PM the winner asking exactly what they want their $20 prize to be, be it Amazon, Paypal, Microsoft Points, etc. Whatever it is, I will try my best to fulfill it. Just try not to think of something crazy like a gift card to some local diner or something. It needs to be something that is easily transferable. I will expect a reply within 48 hours or I will draw another winner.

Lets set a date for the drawing to be on, say, Thursday? Yeah, November 17, 2011.

Anyway, I still want to see more respondents. So please, let your friends know about the contest and get them to enter.

What a sweet little giveaway. Been playing fantasy football for 20 years. Long before internet sites kept our stats. The Monday morning paper was our stat tracker. Haha. Did the survey, it was nicely put together. Good luck with your project and thanks for this opportunity.

[quote name='olfenite']I'm not sure if you're asking what course it is or what the survey is trying to reveal.

The course I am taking is market research, which I am taking at Angelo State University in San Angelo, TX. The course is pretty much survey design, data collection, and making sense of what the data tells you. It involves a lot of statistics, psychology, and scientific experimentation. Not an easy course.

As for what the survey is trying to reveal, I unfortunately cannot tell any of the respondents at the moment. It could compromise the validity of the survey by doing so. Sorry.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was just wondering about your course/major. Good luck with it

oh missed the contest? I started around 12:35 and finished around 12:41 (EST)
I never played Fantasy Football until someone said he'd beat me (I just won our roto Baseball won that year). I didn't win but beat him lol. We did suicide.

This was during end of high school and occasionally how we keep in contact. It got boring though since most of the people aren't active and those that are aren't too bright with making teams/ decisions.

Baseball is still the best for fantasy and hardest.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']oh missed the contest? I started around 12:35 and finished around 12:41 (EST)
I never played Fantasy Football until someone said he'd beat me (I just won our roto Baseball won that year). I didn't win but beat him lol. We did suicide.

This was during end of high school and occasionally how we keep in contact. It got boring though since most of the people aren't active and those that are aren't too bright with making teams/ decisions.

Baseball is still the best for fantasy and hardest.[/QUOTE]

No, the contest is still going on. I'll accept entries up until Thursday when I will do the drawing.

You need to join one where people are active though. It is much more fun that way. The best way to make sure people are smart enough and will remain active is find the league where the participants put money on the line. If people are willing to put money on the line, you know that they're smart enough when making decisions and it gives them an incentive to stay throughout the season.

One last note. I notice that everyone is thanking me for this contest. Really I should be thanking each of you. Seriously, there is no way I reach the total amount of surveys needed without you guys. So thank you.

I'm going to give this a quick bump. I'll be doing the drawing at some time tomorrow (probably in the evening). So this is your last chance to get in on this contest.

Thank you all for your help.

That was the easiest survey ever to fill out for me. This is the first time in many, many years that I have not played FFB, but it used to be in my blood.

I hope I win, but I never do, so I'm at least happy to help somebody out.

Wow, it took 3 days for me to get posting privileges! Anyway, I took the survey several days ago, tried to PM you, tried to add you to friends, tried messaging help, but nothing worked. So I really hope I made it in time. Big fantasy football junkie right here. ;)

[quote name='olfenite']I just selected a winner. Please check your PMs to see if you are a winner and further instructions.[/QUOTE]

If I filled out the survey 3 days ago, but wasn't able to post on these forums until now, am I outta luck?

[quote name='LoveGoblin']If I filled out the survey 3 days ago, but wasn't able to post on these forums until now, am I outta luck?[/QUOTE]

I'm afraid so. Sorry. Thank you for filling out the survey.

bread's done
Back