Win 400 MS Points - GM Military New Vehicle Discount

yankeesfan330

CAGiversary!
I was playing MLB 2k10 today on my Xbox 360 and I noticed an advertisement in the background saying to text "GM" to 75920 for a chance to win 400 microsoft points. I looked online and I couldn't find anything else about it, but when I texted the number I got this back:

"GM: U have a chance 2 win 400 MS pts via GM Military New Vehicle Discount. Winners notified daily. Txt STOP 2 stop. Txt HELP 4 help. Msg&Data Rates May Apply."

Has anyone else heard about this promotion?

EDIT: Looks like another 5th Finger promotion

Here we go again! Text away, gentlemen!

edit: I only won 800 points on the last one of these, but that's like a free game. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Question about this. If i have an unlimited text plan with sprint do i pay anything for sending this text? Also is there a limit to how many times a day you can send it?

You shouldn't be charged anything else if you have an unlimited plan, but I don't know how Sprint works, I have Verizon. I'm assuming, based on how other ones promotions like this have worked, that you can only enter once a day. But who knows

I still have no reply. Anyone know why this could be happening?

My guess is this is a contest for a certain region of the US, but IDK.

It says winners notified daily, does that mean you can text every day? Or does that mean i should just stay signed up for a while. (Or should i text STOP back to be safe)

Texted in and got the same response as OP did. If anyone can find more details on this it would be much appreciated.

I missed out on this the first time around from what other people are saying, can anyone tell me what the chances are of winning?

I missed out on this the first time around from what other people are saying, can anyone tell me what the chances are of winning?

Fairly good considering I won every week I entered in the last one.

So is this a text once and you're eligible every day, or you need to text in every day kind of thing?

Texted and got the same response as OP, hope I get it this time. Last time I found out about it 1 week before it ended and didn't win any points

[quote name='Zekolot'][quote name='OddLogik']I missed out on this the first time around from what other people are saying, can anyone tell me what the chances are of winning?[/QUOTE]Fairly good considering I won every week I entered in the last one.[/QUOTE]I texted each and every day. I failed to win even once. :whistle2:\

Thanks for the heads on on the new promo, yankeesfan330.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Hmm no response for me. It worked fine last time. On AT&T via iPhone. Anyone else not get a response?[/QUOTE]
Yes, I'm also on an iPhone, and I got a response.

[quote name='Nebenator']Yes, I'm also on an iPhone, and I got a response.[/QUOTE]
On an iPhone myself, with AT&T, and am unable to get anything back.

Thanks for the heads up OP! Last time I wound up with 1200 points.

Between these and the points I got from a 1v100 sweepstakes, I haven't had to buy points all year so far. Hope to keep that up with this one.

Good luck to everyone!

thanks OP.

LOVE THESE CONTESTS. I always win at least once throughout the promotion. gotta get all my families phones and text too now.

this is in PST time btw if anyone wanted to know. i just texted at 11:57 and got the thanks for entering text, entered at 12:01 and got the thanks for entering text, entered again at 12:01 and it said 1 entry per day

Won 800 on the last contest like this, lets hope more people win since it seems like this is everyday. Good luck everyone

Entered, got reply text

bread's done
Back