Win 400 MS Points - GM Military New Vehicle Discount

[quote name='Solvarsym']On an iPhone myself, with AT&T, and am unable to get anything back.[/QUOTE]

I got a response on my iPhone with AT&T.

[quote name='Blade3D']I got a response on my iPhone with AT&T.[/QUOTE]

As did I, in about twenty seconds.
Thanks OP. If nothing else I'm getting more use out of my unlimited texting.

The text back said that winners would be announced daily, so I'd imagine that some of us should be getting 400 points today...

I wonder if a CAG won anything yesterday, time to send it in for day 2 I suppose.

Edit: is it a one-time enter promotion? I'm not getting a response back from them today.

Edit #2: Nvm, got the reponse about 10 minutes after sending. Its 1 entry per day

Last edited by a moderator:
entered and got a reply. Never won any of the previous promotions, but i usually only remembered to enter once a week when i saw this thread pop up

Any of u iphone users do anything different? All i did was text GM to 75290 yesterday and today and never got a response. Just wondering if
anyone has some setting turned on or off thati should know about. And yes, im using AT&T.

Sweet thanks worked for me. Got a response in 10 seconds with tmobile. Will try my sprint phone later. Hope I have better luck with this contest than the last.

[quote name='zer0sfx']Same here.[/QUOTE]

Do you live in the UK? Cos I do and my text keeps getting invalid as well :S

[quote name='D0RC']Question, the replies most people are getting, it just tells you that winners will be announced daily correct?[/QUOTE]
Yes.

Last time the winners went out around noon, but we'll see.

[quote name='taylort3']Any of u iphone users do anything different? All i did was text GM to 75290 yesterday and today and never got a response. Just wondering if
anyone has some setting turned on or off thati should know about. And yes, im using AT&T.[/QUOTE]

Wrong number.

here we go again, on our owwwwwn.

won 1200 pts the last time something like this ran...hopefully I can do it again!

*EDIT* Hmmm...my reply was: "Sorry we could not understand your message. Send HELP for help or STOP to end".

in response to my text "GM" to 75920

Did anyone else get this? For reference, Blackberry Curve 83xx on AT&T.

[quote name='taylort3']i wrote the number wrong on the post not my phone. my bad. either way, does any one know any reason why my phone among others arent recieving texts? again, im using the iphone.[/QUOTE]

i have an iphone as well and am not getting a reply

[quote name='taylort3']i wrote the number wrong on the post not my phone. my bad. either way, does any one know any reason why my phone among others arent recieving texts? again, im using the iphone.[/QUOTE]

Ah. Regardless, it seems as though AT&T in general is having trouble handling these simple texts.

[quote name='PhantomBlob']Is this US only or is it for UK people as well?[/QUOTE]
My friend in Canada said it was a no go, so I'm guessing it's the same for the UK, thus making it US only.

[quote name='caldazar']here we go again, on our owwwwwn.

won 1200 pts the last time something like this ran...hopefully I can do it again!

*EDIT* Hmmm...my reply was: "Sorry we could not understand your message. Send HELP for help or STOP to end".

in response to my text "GM" to 75920

Did anyone else get this? For reference, Blackberry Curve 83xx on AT&T.[/QUOTE]

i got this last time also im using boost mobile unlimited everything

For some reason some phones won't send to a five digit number. Five digit numbers are usually used for promotions like voting for American Idol or entering contests. They are valid numbers, you just can't call them.

[quote name='Sw33tbombs']75920 isn't even a phone # there's only 5 digits. Can you even send a text there?
I tried and got no response whatsoever.[/QUOTE]

Yes, they are called short message codes and are typically used for promotions. You can read more about them on Wikipedia if you wish:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Short_code

[quote name='Sw33tbombs']75920 isn't even a phone # there's only 5 digits. Can you even send a text there?
I tried and got no response whatsoever.[/QUOTE]

Nope, just got this reply
"7529 Error Invalid Number. Please re-send using a valid 10 digit mobile number or valid short code. GM"

bread's done
Back