Win 5 PSP's from Gamepro

Hm told me
Not registered yet? Click below to register and enter this contest!

so I registered, then signed in. and it still tells me

O well

EDITED: FIXED THE PROBLEM
You need to log out and log back in on the same page as the contest, and it will work.

[quote name='Tecka']Hm told me

O well[/quote]
Really? I didn't have that problem, I just registered, got the activation email, activated my account and it worked

Win 5 PSP's? So I can basically put one in a sock and beat someone in the face with them and still have four to spare?

[quote name='bardockkun']Win 5 PSP's? So I can basically put one in a sock and beat someone in the face with them and still have four to spare?[/QUOTE]
Yup, pretty nice to have that option.

[quote name='bardockkun']Win 5 PSP's? So I can basically put one in a sock and beat someone in the face with them and still have four to spare?[/quote]
why stop at one?

[quote name='Hostile']Hmmm... Anyone else get the info for a Angel Ramirez? Phone number, address, everything.[/quote]

I got the same, but the info for a Gary McGarity. Looks like a total gap in security practices.

[quote name='Tecka']Hm told me

O well[/quote]

told me the same

Kind of a dum sweepstakes in my opinion. Why would you want 5 anyway? Why not have 5 winners and give each a PSP? Maybe they're trying to tell us something about the reliability of the PSP.

[quote name='Jackalope']Kind of a dum sweepstakes in my opinion. Why would you want 5 anyway? Why not have 5 winners and give each a PSP? Maybe they're trying to tell us something about the reliability of the PSP.[/quote]

Actually in the magazine, they recommended selling them on ebay...

[quote name='yukafls']For the errors, the same happened to me. I signed out on the same page and then re signed back in and it worked.[/quote]

Thanks for the tip...I thought I registered for nothing and thanks to the OP!

[quote name='prmononoke']Bah, I just bought five PSPs![/quote]
If we hear a news report of man beats homeless man to death with PSP indentations all over his face and was last seen on a boat made of video game systems, then god speed fine sir...God Speed.

I signed up for an account, clicked the link here to get back into the contest, and had all the info for Paolo La Paz. I erased it all, entered my own info, clicked submit and got 'You have already entered this contest'. So I closed it, reclicked the link here again and it showed up with my info - clicked submit and it worked fine.

Talk about bugs.... anyway, hope I win!

I don't see the logic of giving away five PSP's to one winner.

[quote name='SuperDuperMan']I just entered. If I win I'll keep 2 of the PSPs and sell the other 3 on ebay.[/quote]
I wouldn't mind you sending one to me

bread's done
Back