Win a copy a copy of Super Mario All Stars - Toronto only

Thanks! Game Centre, that's the store at Yonge and Bloor right?

Great store.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I suck at Facebook, I just have to Like them right? I only signed up to Facebook for the Assassin's Creed game, I haven't really used it.[/QUOTE]
You have to Like them then post on their wall the name of your favourite Mario game.

The contest closes 11:59pm Tuesday (tomorrow) night.

Oh yeah I posted, I just wasn't sure what being a fan meant. There was no option to be a fan, just to like so I hoped that's what they wanted. Super Mario World!

yeah seriously Facebook had a huge problem with nomenclature. I think they used to have 'fans' but they removed it and just made everything 'like' but people still use the old terms and it's just a mess. I thought facebook couldn't get any worse than during the App boom but whereas that was just a bunch of noise jamming signal now it's just a mess. Noone knows what anything is or how it works and unless you have a completely open profile you're gonna be mired in terribly inconsistent UI.

Thumbs up to Snake eyes for being a fellow Super Mario World champion. Not that it really matters. Fighting with the Super Mario Bros 3 people about which game is better is like fighting to explain which twin is your favorite in a threesome. They're both winners.

[quote name='Wolfkin']...is like fighting to explain which twin is your favorite in a threesome. They're both winners.[/QUOTE]

Still, I prefer the twin sister. Not going to argue with you about it, but the brother just isn't my idea of a party.

If anybody is looking for this game in Ottawa, the Microplay on Merivale Road still has 2 copies for $59.99. It sucks that they raised the price to double the going rate but if money is no object, grab them while they're still on their shelf.

[quote name='lustyhitter']If anybody is looking for this game in Ottawa, the Microplay on Merivale Road still has 2 copies for $59.99. It sucks that they raised the price to double the going rate but if money is no object, grab them while they're still on their shelf.[/QUOTE]

Videogamesplus.ca also has copies available at that price.

Disgraceful.

bread's done
Back