Win a copy of Batman: Arkham City for PS3

Thank you guys very very much, I received my Simpsons Bust-Ups Series 2 micro models today. You guys were really fast with the delivery of them too, this was really appreciated. :D

Hey guys everyone at Sly Comics is headed to Comic Con. In the spirit of the convention if we hit 500 folllowers on Twitter I am going to give away a Comic Con grab bag. @slycomics, make sure you follow us if you haven't already, thanks.

Thanks for entering, let your friends know, we want more followers on twitter and the site so we can start giving away bigger prizes.

Hey guys just a heads up, if we double our followers on Twitter by Sunday I will be giving away 2 1600 mp cards. @slycomics on Twitter.

Not a problem guys, if anyone else is still interested, you have another week to enter. Remember too we have a few other con exclusives to give away once we reach 400/500 twitter followers (respectively, currently at 336.)

@slycomics

You have till the end of the night (12am) to enter if you guys are still interested. Winner will be picked and new contest starting tomorrow night.

Bump for a new giveaway. The entries we had for Brink were excellent and hopefully we can get a lot of good ones for the Live points card.

I figure by now a lot of you are following @slycomics on Twitter so you know about our giveaways, but let your friends know. We have had some good entries for the last 2 giveaways so we have something even better to giveaway on Monday. The current contest still going today and tomorrow though.

I posted a comment on Slycomics. There are alot of games that would lend themselves to a movie adaptation, but look at what happens to most of them like Resident Evil. The movies and the games aren't the same fiction, even.

Bump.
Sorry I forgot to update this when the contest started a few weeks ago guys, but you can still enter to win Zombieland on Bluray through tomorrow (Sunday 11/6) night.

bread's done
Back