Win a Copy of Portal 2!

[quote name='The1stMJC']Signed up, thanks.
Just wondering what console will the prize be for?[/QUOTE]

Wondering the same thing myself.

Awesome, I'm in....what platform is this for? I couldn't find it anywhere on the page :/

*edit* comments say winner's choice, hooray!

Signed up for the newsletter. Thanks.

To see the newsletter signup form, I had to unblock aweber.com from the ad blocker and hosts file.

Last edited by a moderator:
Signed up and confirmed my email. I've been torn up on whether to buy Portal 2 on PS3 or 360. If I win then I can get it on one and buy it on the other :D

If you win, and want the PC game, just tell them you want the PS3 version, it comes with a free PC version. =D

Also, entered. Thanks OP.

The release of Portal 2 is rapidly approaching which means you're running out of time to sign up for our newsletter and have a chance to win a copy of the game on the system of your choice. Take some time and go do that right now!

I signed up about an hour ago, but never received the activation email..? I did check my spam folder as well. I'm not sure what happened.

[quote name='KoRuPT']I signed up about an hour ago, but never received the activation email..? I did check my spam folder as well. I'm not sure what happened.[/QUOTE]

i actually never got the email either, hm?

[quote name='KoRuPT']I signed up about an hour ago, but never received the activation email..? I did check my spam folder as well. I'm not sure what happened.[/QUOTE]

Hmm that is strange, do you happen to be using Gmail? Seems like people who use Gmail aren't always receiving the confirmation. I'll see if there is anyway to fix that

[quote name='BuckenBerry']Hmm that is strange, do you happen to be using Gmail? Seems like people who use Gmail aren't always receiving the confirmation. I'll see if there is anyway to fix that[/QUOTE]

Yes I am using gmail.

Edit: Ok, I finally got it. I just got the email even though gmail said it was sent over 2 hours ago. Weird.. Thanks for the contest! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='KoRuPT']Yes I am using gmail.

Edit: Ok, I finally got it. I just got the email even though gmail said it was sent over 2 hours ago. Weird.. Thanks for the contest! :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah if the same thing happens to anyone else just try and resubmit your email address. We checked the problem out and we couldn't find any reason for why it is happening to some people. Sorry, but glad it works for you KoRuPT!

If I win I already know which version I'm getting(the best version of course, PS3!) comes with a free steam copy for the pc, perfect for me and my bro for coop ^.^

bread's done
Back