Win a Crackdown 2 Bundle from Mountain Dew! Drawing EVERY DAY until 8/2

PepsiDriver

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
The folks at Mountain Dew have been very generous lately! I'm sure they've had a million people sign up for a free wristband and they keep on giving!

All you have to do is follow @mtn_dew on Twitter and Retweet this post: "mtn_dew
Chance to win Crackdown 2 bundle each day! Follow @mtn_dew & RT to enter. Only US res 18+. Ends 7/28. Rules http://$$$$$$$/crkdwn"

The contest ending date is actually 8/2.

PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded for each day during the Sweepstakes
Period. Each Grand Prize consists of a limited-edition Crackdown 2 Xbox 360 console,
one controllers and (1) copy of Crackdown 2 Xbox 360 game (approximate retail value
$399.99 each).

So there you have another great contest by a beverage company!

The CAG response to the last contest I posted was great, so keep it up!

While you've got Twitter open follow @bevnerd to keep up to date with soft drink and snack reviews, contests, deals and more!

Show PepsiDriver some love!

Don't forget to "LIKE" BevNerd Video Podcast on Facebook and to visit www.bevnerd.com for beverage deals and reviews!

So we only retweet once and we are automatically entered for each and every day? Awesome. I'm entered. Thanks OP!

As thanks I followed you on twitter and liked you on Facebook =D

[quote name='PepsiDriver']@downsouthtigger, I was just thinking the same thing! What part of 'Bama? Gadsden, myself.[/QUOTE]

As of right now I'm in gulf shores, since thats why my wife lives. I was born in Montgomery though and my folks are still there. Saw on your twitter Gadsden and about purple stuff in Al and was like no way. Small world sometimes:D

sounds like a great deal to me, thanks OP!

Oddly enough I'm as excited for this as I was for the free wristband which is very excited but maybe i just like mountain dew too much.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']So we only retweet once and we are automatically entered for each and every day? Awesome. I'm entered. Thanks OP!

As thanks I followed you on twitter and liked you on Facebook =D[/QUOTE]
Just read this in the rules "Entry submitted is only eligible for that
day’s drawing." So I guess we have to re enter everyday, don't forget! :hot:

Thanks OP for bring this to my attention.

Alright so I retweeted it, and in the rules it says that you will receive a message if you are entered for the day... Did anyone else retweet and receive the message?

[quote name='USB Cable']Just read this in the rules "Entry submitted is only eligible for that
day’s drawing." So I guess we have to re enter everyday, don't forget! :hot:

Thanks OP for bring this to my attention.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I noticed that later on =(

[quote name='mvp828']Alright so I retweeted it, and in the rules it says that you will receive a message if you are entered for the day... Did anyone else retweet and receive the message?[/QUOTE]

I retweeted and got no such message.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Yeah I noticed that later on =(

I retweeted and got no such message.[/QUOTE]

Hmm... Here are the rules as written:

3. HOW TO ENTER: Each day, during the Sweepstakes Period, if you receive a Twitter
message, you will be entered in the drawing when you retweet “RT @mtn_dew Chance
to win Crackdown 2 bundle each day! Follow @mtn_dew & RT to enter. Only US
res 18+. Ends 8/2. Rules http://www.mountaindew.com/crackdown” (“Entry”).

Im just guessing when you see it in your timeline just RT it, personally Id just RT the phrase written everyday. That would be a lot of people to @ daily when they RT.

So question. I still don't understand this whole Twitter thing and RTing. I usually RT by actually copying and pasting the message, but I just noticed there's a section for retweets, and it doesn't show any of my RTs because I manually enter them. Does that probably not count for an entry because it doesn't show up under retweets?

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']So question. I still don't understand this whole Twitter thing and RTing. I usually RT by actually copying and pasting the message, but I just noticed there's a section for retweets, and it doesn't show any of my RTs because I manually enter them. Does that probably not count for an entry because it doesn't show up under retweets?[/QUOTE]

As long as you have the @mtn_dew and the message that needs to be RT ur gold. Its always just easier to hit the RT link under the message though.

Have they announced any winners? I look at their timeline and it just answers the same damn question over and over, "All you have to do it RT the full message."

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I retweeted and got no such message.[/QUOTE]Not sure we will - http://twitter.com/mtn_dew/status/19105100634

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']So question. I still don't understand this whole Twitter thing and RTing. I usually RT by actually copying and pasting the message, but I just noticed there's a section for retweets, and it doesn't show any of my RTs because I manually enter them. Does that probably not count for an entry because it doesn't show up under retweets?[/QUOTE]This is where twitter gets REALLY confusing. Traditionally RT was something you copy-pasted but twitter decided to make it 'easier' and now if you just click the button it sort.. imports that tweet directly into your timeline. So all your friends see the tweet exactly as you see it. The big 'controversy' is that in this case mtn dew won't see that you've RT'd unless they specifically check for it. I'd take the safe route and copy/paste. Let me recommend HootSuite or TweetDeck if you're new. Very good ways to get your twitter on.

[quote name='Kancer']I got a DM from their twitter on sunday afternoon saying I won![/QUOTE]

Told you like I told you on twitter, congrats you lucky bastard... Hey if you win crackdown 2 from thegamefanatics can I have it since you won the console? Just sayin ;)

[quote name='downsouthtigger']Told you like I told you on twitter, congrats you lucky bastard... Hey if you win crackdown 2 from thegamefanatics can I have it since you won the console? Just sayin ;)[/QUOTE]

I didn't win the TGF copy, but that's ok looks like I just have to wait "6-8 weeks" to play Crackdown 2.

[quote name='PepsiDriver']Awesome. You can thank me. :)[/QUOTE]

And thank you very much , sir! That really made my day. I'll be happy to post a pic of me crying with joy like it's a newborn baby when it arrives.

[quote name='Kancer']I didn't win the TGF copy, but that's ok looks like I just have to wait "6-8 weeks" to play Crackdown 2.[/QUOTE]
That Game Fanatics contest was a lil' bit... "off". :roll:

Anyways, the extra wait is worth the console bonus, right? Congrats on your win! :applause:

[quote name='NoDAK']That Game Fanatics contest was a lil' bit... "off". :roll:

Anyways, the extra wait is worth the console bonus, right? Congrats on your win! :applause:[/QUOTE]

See I didn't play that one cause of all the "orb hunting" I just didn't understand it. Who won? Guess it really doesn't matter. But Nodak how was it off?

OK I need to ask, because I'm confused, the rules say to tweet..

"...you will be entered in the drawing when you retweet
“RT @mtn_dew Chance to win Crackdown 2 bundle each day! Follow @mtn_dew & RT to enter. Only US res 18+. Ends 8/2. Rules http://www.mountaindew.com/crackdown” (“Entry”).
But that tweet is too long, so I have been tweeting...

"Chance to win @Xbox Crackdown 2 bundle each day! Follow @mtn_dew & RT to enter. Only US res 18+. Ends 8/2. Rules http://$$$$$$$/crkdwn "

Which what the daily message says, Am I doing it right? for the first few days I was hitting the retweet button, but learned that didn't count. :cry:

EDIT: OK I guess links get changed to $$$$$$$$$ when posted here?

[quote name='chakan']Their message could be structured MUCH better to allow for simple retweeting.[/QUOTE]i know right? i tried to tell them multiple times. we can't RT the entire message if it's so long it goes over the limit when RT'd

bread's done
Back