Win a few Xbox games

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluesCluesMama

CAGiversary!
I've been playing some online games through Windows live search. Though I personally don't have an Xbox, I prefer playstation, I thought I'd tell people about this that do own an Xbox. They don't have a big selection or anything but hey, it's free. As long as you play their mundane games for hours on end and get enough tickets anyways... But I know a trick to get the most tickets in the least amount of time. The easiest game is crosswire because it gives you as many tries to get it right as you want. Always gives you 20 tickets. I think I saw the titles Kameo and Fable. They did have Xboxes as prizes at one point but they're out of stock now and will eventually get them again apparently. I'm saving my points for if they do. *shrugs* May as well. I've seen some games I wouldn't mind having on xbox that isn't on playstation. Anyways, here's the link. If it doesn't work tell me. It's a little cookey. Sometimes I get sent to msn.com for some odd reason. Sometimes it helps to sign in to your hotmail through that then click the link again.

http://club.live.com/chicktionary.aspx?icid=Chicktionary_MSNDR

lol I have enough points for something. I was trying to get a zune case but someone nabbed it before I could. Most of the other prizes suck and since I don't have an xbox the only other choice is to keep saving for one of the bigger prizes which are around 25000 and up. I'm hoping they will put another zune case on because I wanted one real bad for my husband. I keep checking back daily for better prizes that I'd actually want so if that happens I'll be the guinea pig.

Oops. Okay, sorry I wasted everyone's time. o.o Well at least now I do know it works!! And hwo in God's name did you get enough points for Vista?! I died just getting the 3000 points I have!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back