Win a free copy of Rolando for your iPhone/iPod Touch!

TheInfiniteAmmo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys n' gals, Infinite Ammo from The Infinite Ammo here!

In order to encourage readership and increase awareness for the gaming news site that I run, we're giving away 2 codes for Rolando on the App Store.

Smart CAGs may notice that these are the codes you could've gotten from Best Buy for free a few weeks ago. Good for you! You're observant.

But hey, maybe you didn't know about the offer. Maybe your Best Buy was out of codes. Maybe I took 2 of them to give away on my website.

The world may never know.

The point is, now you have a chance to win a code! Just follow the rules on that post.

Good luck to you all!

-IA

I know this thread is getting less attention as time goes on, but if anyone is still interested, I have a few codes still.

I gave a fair share of them out free, so I am now looking for a little something in return. If you have an XBL arcade code, XBL downloadable content or XB live code (1 month?) that would be great. If that is too much, which I can understand, you can just trade me 2-3 Pepsi Rock Band bottlecaps.

If you have none of the above, PM me an offer and hopefully we can work something out. I want to be very reasonable.

If interested at all, PRIVATE MESSAGE (PM) me, and don't post it in here. I do not check the thread that often.

bread's done
Back