Win a FREE game from Briansraregames! DONE TIL THE BASEBALL SEASON ENDS!

[quote name='HighlightShow']Looks like I forgot to put "Sons of Liberty." Oh well, looking forward to the next contest![/quote]

You also forgot "Code Veronica" for Q5!

See you guys at 10 PM CDT tonight, it'll be a picture mash up of some sort...

THE CORRECT ANSWERS WERE:

Blinx the Time Sweeper
Halo
ToeJam & Earl III
Conker Live & Reloaded

AND......

Tork: Prehistoric Punk

So, the official winner of tonight's game was Moiety! CONGRATS!!!

[quote name='moiety']1. Blinx
2. Halo
3. ToeJam & Earl 3
4. Stubbs The Zombie
5. Conker: Live and Reloaded[/quote]

Here's the winning post: First person to get 4 right! Congrats moiety!

Aaaaaa are you serious lol. I was honestly going to throw down Tork when I saw it in search....gaaah :p The one time I hold back and down copy and paste other peoples answers :roll: XD

That was killer. I saw the Ubisoft in the scramble and had it narrowed down to Prince of Persia: WW and Far Cry Instincts. Then you said it was not multiplatform so I figured it had to be Far Cry Instincts. Then you said it was the same genre as Voodoo Vince and I couldn't find an Ubisoft xbox only platformer to save my life.

Good times though. Grats to the winner.

[quote name='ChaoticClimax']That was killer. I saw the Ubisoft in the scramble and had it narrowed down to Prince of Persia: WW and Far Cry Instincts. Then you said it was not multiplatform so I figured it had to be Far Cry Instincts. Then you said it was the same genre as Voodoo Vince and I couldn't find an Ubisoft xbox only platformer to save my life.

Good times though. Grats to the winner.[/quote]

I had a list of xbox exclusives up i was looking thru and of course Tork wasn't on that list. Damn.

bread's done
Back