Win a FREE game from Briansraregames! DONE TIL THE BASEBALL SEASON ENDS!

1. Ethan
2. Sneak King, Big Bumpin, pocket bike racer
3. 10$
4. Y2JEDI
5. scruffy

edit

damn my slow loading times.

[quote name='neudog']scruffy[/QUOTE]
Prison ain't so bad. You can make sangria in the terlet. Course it's shank or be shanked...

FYI, got my prizes today. Thanks, Brian! And congrats to the winners tonight!

[quote name='BoSoxFan900']Congrads![/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'm really excited about this because though I enjoy free games I'd rather win ones that won't just sit around. I've been building up my 360 library and I guess God/Kharma aided me in this one over my other attempts at Brian's contests.:D

actually i believe pocketbike is one word and there is supposed to be an aprostrophe after "bumpin" like this Bumpin' ;) so therefore i should win but since i already purchased the game i will rightfully give up the prize:D

[quote name='Jedi1979']actually i believe pocketbike is one word and there is supposed to be an aprostrophe after "bumpin" like this Bumpin' ;) so therefore i should win but since i already purchased the game i will rightfully give up the prize:D[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Classic.

[quote name='Jedi1979']actually i believe pocketbike is one word and there is supposed to be an aprostrophe after "bumpin" like this Bumpin' ;) so therefore i should win but since i already purchased the game i will rightfully give up the prize:D[/quote]

My respect for jedi1979 grows even larger.

[quote name='briansraregames']Sorry bosoxfan, you were so close...had to have the full title though.[/quote]

Hey, no problem. My fault. Thanks for even having the contest at all!

woah I missed this one but I wouldn't have won anyway...the winner took less than a minute to post!! Whaaaa...It would take me 3 minutes JUST to type that stuff, lol.

UPDATE:

Next contest will be @ 7PM on SATURDAY 4/7

System TBA

I forgot about the TRU doorbuster sale on friday night...gotta strike while the iron's hot you know!

[quote name='E_G_Man']Boo Ill be home and away from my computer :([/quote]

You have quite possibly the worst luck of anyone looking at this thread! Hang in there man, you'll win something eventually!

man you should just post games randomly, without warning, and on a random post in this thread
just watch the view count go up LOL

[quote name='briansraregames']Looks like evilmax gets another one! Good job![/quote]

Good job I had the right game in mind just wrong one.

[quote name='evilmax17']Woo! Thanks BRG!

I'm guessing you caught the Ubisoft logo too. That was the only thing I was going on.[/quote]

That and the game was quite tan... :lol:

bread's done
Back