Win a FREE Xbox 360 Halo Reach Slim bundle from Spawn Kill!

It's not a "talent show" in any way. It is a way to uncover the person who wants it more than the others and how they'd tell us and show us that.

No worries about entries being buried amongst the cornball or spammy entries. I will be going over every single entry with a few of my teammates once the contest comes to a close - no entry will be "hidden" or lost in the crowd! There are only a handful of solid ones, anyway - and I have been reading them all as they are sent in!

yeah for the record I don't really have any beef with your contest. I think I see what you guys are doing and that's fine by me. My posts were more of an attempt to explain any disconnect between you guys and people who may have been complaining about it. not that they're right but what their fears are.

thanks first time I've tried doing more than basic photo manip. adding foreign objects and what not. turned out rough but better than I thought.

[quote name='Tigresa']Last day to enter guys![/QUOTE]
Oh man I've been working on this all month and I didn't get to do everything I wanted to Dx

Hopefully what I did will be enough!!!

EDIT: Oh god Imageshack is taking forever to do it I think I won't make the deadline DX

We weren't super strict on the deadline - don't worry. If it came in that day or the next we accepted the entries, but it is over now. There are sooo many great entries I am amazed and pretty shocked... We're mulling over our final picks to come to a consensus. Winner will be contacted probably in a day or two to get mailing information. :]

Thanks to all who enetered!

[quote name='Tigresa']We weren't super strict on the deadline - don't worry. If it came in that day or the next we accepted the entries, but it is over now. There are sooo many great entries I am amazed and pretty shocked... We're mulling over our final picks to come to a consensus. Winner will be contacted probably in a day or two to get mailing information. :]

Thanks to all who enetered![/QUOTE]
thanks for update.

[quote name='realkilla789']Congrats to him. I thought my rap video entry was pretty good... until I saw his and I knew he would win. He worked really hard.[/QUOTE]

I liked your rap video a lot! I wish I had runner up prizes so badly. :(

Aw well you know you can always shoot a DLC code my way anytime. Haha. Seriously thank you. For the compliment and for the opportunity. Great giveaway. I love giveaways where you actually have to work.

Thank-you for the congrats everyone! I honestly had expected to get a ton of hate mail for winning, so to see all of the positive feedback etc etc really is an incredible bonus.

In my borderline obsession with the contest, I did go through 95% of entries and scope out my competition. I've got to echo Tigresa's sentiments, I actually feel guilty for winning because there were so many good ones.

So thanks again everyone, it's an honor to have won; and heartwarming to see such gracious people entered. I look forward to reading your comments and interacting with you on here and Spawn Kill.

-Drachaus, Center706, Kyle

I'm trying to set up another contest soon to give away a copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops. I'll let everyone know if I can get that set up. :3

bread's done
Back