Win a LE Watchmen 360

[quote name='Greyman7']I got a picture of a giant Dr. M in vietnam when I clicked on some of the posters and symbols in the video. I've also gotten each of the images listed in the OP except the Report of Rorschach after being set-up...or is that the same as the FBI wanted poster of Rorschach?

Am I the only one who is slightly confused on what they want as answers? Do they want info such as the sign near the register changing to "who watches the watchmen?" or the symbols that will change on the wall? Or, do they want the images you get when you click on these clues? Either way you're not hitting eleven on one viewing unless you count the no-clickable references, the 369, the fact the guy's dressed like Rorschach, the non-clickable Watchmen comics in the customers browsing montage, and what-not.[/quote]

The Rorschach report is different then the poster, however it doesn't exactly say report of Rorschach on it. It is a image of a text document that looks like an internal police report describing a encounter between 3 officers and Rorschach.

I think the answers they are looking for are the images you see after clicking on the clues in the video. You have to watch the video more then once from what I can tell since there are only 8 clue locations I could find. So in the OP's answers I would replace 6 and 11 with the 2 images the rest of us are finding.

If you keep clicking there are 11 different pictures. Everyone that used the original post as answers will have an entry that is wrong. I did the hard work of finding them and submitted mine but forgot to paste it for you, there are 3 wrong. 369 as date of movie and Rorsach as customer are just parts of the clip. Not the different pictures that you get when you click on the static area.

[quote name='spartan200x']The Rorschach report is different then the poster, however it doesn't exactly say report of Rorschach on it. It is a image of a text document that looks like an internal police report describing a encounter between 3 officers and Rorschach.

I think the answers they are looking for are the images you see after clicking on the clues in the video. You have to watch the video more then once from what I can tell since there are only 8 clue locations I could find. So in the OP's answers I would replace 6 and 11 with the 2 images the rest of us are finding.[/QUOTE]

Makes sense to me...went ahead and entered. Thanks!

I don't think that if I win I will keep that 360, it just doesn't seem to look good, the completely different designs on either side, but I am sure you can get around a grand for it on eBay

What a crazy contest! I'm guessing they'll get some complaints about the cryptic instructions.

You can only enter once per person/email address during the course of the contest.

[quote name='Toke2Choke']did anyone get answers for 6 and 11 so I can update?[/QUOTE]
Off the top of my head, the 11 hidden "visuals" were:
Newsclipping of Manhattan Article
Manhattan on moon.
Manhattan in Nam
Comedian in Nam
"Project Wrath of God" Patch
Ozymandius (spelling??) Costume
FBI Wanted Poster (Roscharch)
Police Report (Rorscharch)
Minutemen Team Photo
Photo of Protestors
The Keene Act Flyer