Win a Limited Edition PS4 Destiny Bundle from Tacobell and Playstation

I swear I've been entering in the early morning hours and nothing
Yea I know the feel I've bought about 6-7 boxes and all were no winners 1st day of the free code and I win.Just keep going at it I hope as many CAG get in on a win as possible

Yea I know the feel I've bought about 6-7 boxes and all were no winners 1st day of the free code and I win.Just keep going at it I hope as many CAG get in on a win as possible
Congrats. I won this morning via text with the free code as well. Really surprised.

Won using the multi use code at roughly 5:28PM CST. Was just doing it for giggles knowing my luck is horrible as can be. And hey I won. Yay.

It was my Destiny to win at 4:10 AM MST!!! :whee:

TIP: The middle of the night is the best time to play instant win contests.

Nothing yet -.- I'm going to get my brother to try, he has all the luck.

They don't charge you extra for entering, right? (we have unlimited texting)

Last edited by a moderator:

I have unlimited texting but when I tried texting it, it said something about being charged so I did it on website.

If anyone wants to enter multiple times you can use your parents or siblings names with the same address and phone number up to five times via website entry.

I feel sorry for you guys who are staying up until 4am or setting your alarm fr that time just to enter your codes. I entered my winning code at like 3:45am only because I get off work at 3 and takes me ~30 minutes to get home.

They charged me cause I had prepaid but when I switched to an Unlimited plan they didnt charge me jack.

You ate all that mystery slurry??
Lol! Yea I did I guess it wasn't so bad since I have a high metabolism and my body kicks it out not longer after I eat it small price to pay for a chance at the greatness that awaits.

But after I won with the free code I did say damn could've saved myself $40 guess that's just the cheapass in me

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been entering from 4 phones between 1-2 AM eastern for the past two days with no luck yet. I also entered from 4 phones everyday of last years contest with no luck. I'm jealous of all you guys who are winning on your first try lol.

Entered with the free code at 2:15 CT, Won!  Still can't believe it, also let me tell you that the mails I sent I just received one code from 13, and ended winning in the Free Code, kind of funny

Entered with the free code at 2:15 CT, Won! Still can't believe it, also let me tell you that the mails I sent I just received one code from 13, and ended winning in the Free Code, kind of funny
Damn i entered 3:16 EST, so just right after you, damn. Congrats

Won 3 PS4's so far, so thanks for making this topic! With my luck I wouldn't be surprised if I won a fourth. 

bread's done
Back