Win a Marcus Fenix Gears of War Statue Ends 3/1

Hey guys I have a new YouTube channel where I have these videos called "Venom's Rant" where I talk about anything video game related and give my honest thoughts about what's going on in the world of gaming.

In order to promote my channel I am finally hosting my first giveaway. It's very easy to enter all you have to do is simply subscribe to my YouTube channel here youtube.com/venomscarnage51484 and that's it!

On March 1st I will be choosing a winner at random and the winner will be revealed on my first Venom's Rant video of March which will be the first week of the month. Also subscribing will not just enter you into this giveaway but it also automatically enters you into any and all future giveaways as well.

This summer I plan on doing some old school video game giveaways such as giving away a Dreamcast, an NES, Sega Genesis and other old video game items as well.

I assume this is a reference to Venom and his offspring Carnage? Kudos to that alone! I am a HUGE Carnage fan, easily my favorite comic book character of all time. So much so that I got Stan Lee to sign my Maximum Carnage #1 when I was like 13 years old. Subscribed as well.

Yep its definitely in reference to both Venom and Carnage both my favorite Spiderman villians.

Also you guys are very welcome for the giveaway. I will post other giveaways in the future on this board as well.

Just wanted to bump this up and remind everyone that the contest ends at Midnight tonight so be sure to enter! Winner will be chosen sometime this weekend!

bread's done
Back