Win a PS4 Before it's Released

If you win your going to be disqualified for creating more than 1 account. Good luck buddy.
I am confused on the rules for this. You can have 5 accounts per household I think. In my current residence we have two accounts (girlfriend and I). Both legal accounts. I also got my familie's permission to use their emails (3 more accounts), however they live about 40 miles west of me. All legal accounts, but those 3 aren't being played from their actual residence. This couldn't be against the rules, though I would think.

I am confused on the rules for this. You can have 5 accounts per household I think. In my current residence we have two accounts (girlfriend and I). Both legal accounts. I also got my familie's permission to use their emails (3 more accounts), however they live about 40 miles west of me. All legal accounts, but those 3 aren't being played from their actual residence. This couldn't be against the rules, though I would think.
I made a second account by accident, so I hope you're right. I know they check it against your IP address and probably you're shipping address too. The rules do say 5 emails per household.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess you won't know until it happens. From what I read in the rules is if they "investigate" to find that the same person has registered multiple accounts they have the option to disqualify the person(s). Means of finding out is through the same IP, email, phone number, address, name, etc. I only registered my own single account and played once a day. My wife registered her own account and played a couple times during the promotion but once I was selected as a winner we both stopped playing. I didn't want to risk screwing this up. Makes me wonder why people had so many issues with the Vita promotion... yeah maybe it could be the evil corporation not sending out prizes but then again do you really believe that EVERYONE who won a prize only registered one account???????...

Second day of using the website to enter the code...do I really have to enter all my contact info every time I use the code, it doesn't remember it based on my email address?

Does the texting method require you to enter all your contact info each time? Maybe I'll do that instead.

Second day of using the website to enter the code...do I really have to enter all my contact info every time I use the code, it doesn't remember it based on my email address?

Does the texting method require you to enter all your contact info each time? Maybe I'll do that instead.
That's weird. The website should remember your contact info. It remembers mine when I use it. Also texting doesn't ask you for any info unless you're a winner. GL!

You shouldn't have to enter all your info again.

I had an idea. if we all pick and agree on a time and enter all at once. maybe one of us would have better odds at winning. 

i'm down

EDIT: wait what time zone lol cause it's already almost 1 on the east coast.. haha

hahah idk just... his face makes me feel like all hope is lost. i also believe he was hollowed out and made into a shell to create justin beiber.

your dancing kid in that gif is me! hahahah
Really? Awesome grooves you got there! Congrats!

Why? Because you can never dance as good as Duane? LOL Click the gif.
Everytime I see that gif I lmfao! He is gettin' it!!!!!!!!

Lmao @ this YouTube comment: "I SWEAR T GOD NEXT TIME I GO TO A CLUB IM GONNA DANCE LIKE THIS THE WHOLE TIME! XD"

Whenever I go back to a club, I may be tempted to do that! Gotta go practice, BRB! :D/

He reminds me of Claudia Schiffer or 1 of those female models.

Tried getting up early and going for 6:18am and 6:25am. No wins haha.

Why 0618 or 0625?

Side note.....
Another day, another sorry message.

Becuase the contest is time seeded every 15 minutes. So the winning time is somewhere between 6:15 and 6:30. So just tried going for an early time and then a later time.
Seems like it'd be best to input the code at exactly the next 15 minute interval?

That feeling you get after putting in your email, putting in the code and pressing "Enter". The site lags for a second while it's loading and just for that one second your heart rate increases. You start to feel hope and then you see the word "Sorry.....".  :cry: Does anyone else get that feeling?

That feeling you get after putting in your email, putting in the code and pressing "Enter". The site lags for a second while it's loading and just for that one second your heart rate increases. You start to feel hope and then you see the word "Sorry.....". :cry: Does anyone else get that feeling?
I know that feel, bro.

That feeling you get after putting in your email, putting in the code and pressing "Enter". The site lags for a second while it's loading and just for that one second your heart rate increases. You start to feel hope and then you see the word "Sorry.....". :cry: Does anyone else get that feeling?
Yeah...That happened to me once. I wonder why it does that. Like maybe you and someone else logged a code at the exact same time and it has some resolution process that decides who should win. Apparently not us XP.

Anyone wanna stay up and enter codes at the same time?

Sleep_over_party_The_Office.png

bread's done
Back