Win a PS4 Before it's Released

damnit you all know you want that psn voucher! but seriously i'm over the moon that i won a free console and it's issue free :D

...so far

...fingers crossed

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my ps4 yesterday around 10:30. I was up at 8:30, felt like the longest two hours of my life! System works fine, I feel so bad for people who got bunk consoles, but at least sony seems to be rectifying the problem.

Anyone trade in Knack yet? Just wondering if Gamestop will take it as a trade-in with the not for resale thing.
It trades in for $27 as of 2 days ago. It doesn't matter if it says no resale, gamestop trades them in all the time especially when ppl buy holiday bundles with games they don't want.

So quick question to those of you who are sending in your dead ps4s. What are you guys including as the receipt or proof or purchase? I just used the packing slip that came with it.

Also I sold Knack on eBay just now for 41$

Sooooooo.

I didn't win this contest at all but,hearing all the problems and the bricked rate and how lots of you had to ship them back to Sony.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Don't feel as bad for not winning lol

So quick question to those of you who are sending in your dead ps4s. What are you guys including as the receipt or proof or purchase? I just used the packing slip that came with it.

Also I sold Knack on eBay just now for 41$
I just used the packing slip too, also sold Knack on eBay...I guess great minds think alike :)

Anyway, Sony received my unit this morning, so hoping to receive my new PS4 tomorrow. I received a call from a Sony rep today stating that it would be overnighted and definitely new, not a repaired unit. This is the 3rd time a Sony rep has called to update me on my claim since Friday. I have to say I am encouraged by the service I have received so far. Now to pray that the new PS4 works well.

Back to watching FedEx Delivery Manager.

they're giving that service to you because they don't want the bad PR right now ;)

I sold Knack on the bay too, figured I'd get more there than doing a trade-in somewhere.

I have 35 AMOE codes, hope one of them scores!
How do you have 35 AMOE codes for the new gamestop gift card raffle? Also if you did do the mail in request, how exactly did you go about it, so it's more cost effective? I was thinking, buying envelopes at the post office, but that would be damn expensive. Open to suggestions. Please tell.

How do you have 35 AMOE codes for the new gamestop gift card raffle? Also if you did do the mail in request, how exactly did you go about it, so it's more cost effective? I was thinking, buying envelopes at the post office, but that would be damn expensive. Open to suggestions. Please tell.
I sent them in a while back, just put an index card with the info they want and stick it in an envelope and mail it away. You can pick up envelopes at the dollar tree for next to nothing, they email you the code, it isn't a SASE kind of thing, I was a little skeptical as it seemed the last one I didn't ever get codes back, this time they came through.

For those still wondering about reselling Knack. My local Best Buy traded it in yesterday without issue. $40 credit with the 100% trade in bonus currently.

Sooooooo.

I didn't win this contest at all but,hearing all the problems and the bricked rate and how lots of you had to ship them back to Sony.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Don't feel as bad for not winning lol
Shipping back to Sony or not, it's still $510 worth of free items that we won. :) Ended up selling mine on Craigslist for $520.

For those still wondering about reselling Knack. My local Best Buy traded it in yesterday without issue. $40 credit with the 100% trade in bonus currently.
One question. To get the 100% trade in bonus, do you need to be in there gamer program or anyone can just walk in there and just trade in with the extra bonus?
Sorry if the q? Is dumb.. :whistle2:/

One question. To get the 100% trade in bonus, do you need to be in there gamer program or anyone can just walk in there and just trade in with the extra bonus?
Sorry if the q? Is dumb.. :whistle2:/
No worries! The 100 percent bonus is open to all, just need to be in store to trade it. I did this without being in the new Gamer Unlocked program and had no problems.

bread's done
Back