Win a PS4 Before it's Released

So is Knack the retail copy or is it a downloadable code? If it's the retail copy, does it have any kind of "NOT FOR RESALE" thing on it, or a scratched out barcode?
I like your thinking.... :p After seeing that brutal 5.9 "Mediocre" review on IGN I was hoping a store would let me trade it.

Just got mine in!

29ohjkn.jpg

I know someone on slickdeals said it was a 'not for resale' copy of the game, ehh I'll give it a try, it's a FREE game, and I'm sure you can still trade it in to gamestop for some credit in a week or two.

I'm still waiting on tracking as well, I'm on east coast in NC, my last name starts with a C though, weird.

swordfish, I'm in NC as well and just got it probably 15-20 minutes ago. I had received no shipping information at all. So maybe you'll still get it today.

swordfish, I'm in NC as well and just got it probably 15-20 minutes ago. I had received no shipping information at all. So maybe you'll still get it today.
Interesting. My wife was at home until like 10:30am and she didn't call me or email me to tell me anything was left at home, so I don't think I got one like you did :(.

Did you have anything in the fedex manager thing or did you call them up, and they had no mention of it?

EDIT: oh nevermind I see your post above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those of you who have gotten and started setting up yours could you please do me a favor.

Go to the audio settings and select the optical option (even if you don't need it you should still be able to check) can you please work through that and see if a PCM audio signal is an option for the system? Thanks.

I would love a full video if your up for it, or just pictures.

Also was there anything else in box other than the system and knack and PS+? (just curious)

Thanks

Those of you who have gotten and started setting up yours could you please do me a favor.

Go to the audio settings and select the optical option (even if you don't need it you should still be able to check) can you please work through that and see if a PCM audio signal is an option for the system? Thanks.

I would love a full video if your up for it, or just pictures.

Also was there anything else in box other than the system and knack and PS+? (just curious)

Thanks
Linear PCM? Don't have mine yet, but looks like it is.

I don't think this one comes with the free $10 psn bucks.

O well can't complain.
Oh that kind of stinks :( You are right though, we can't complain. I actually wanted the Music Unlimited trial more than anything (I already did the normal free trial). I want background music in my games haha.

Mako just said they are loose..lol..I may end up just selling the preorder then, how do you think a warranty would work then?
I thought you meant how they were in the ps4 box. Sorry. They are inside the sealed up PS4 box. Sorry.

Which warranty are you wanting? A squaretrade or through Sony?

Never got tracking or was able to sign up for the delivery notification but received my package about 9:30AM PST! Woot - downloading DC Universe and Blacklight: Retribution.

No one is playing backlight. I've got 2 people playing with me in Warframe. I don't know if I want to give DC a play or not,

Went home during my lunch break...nothing :(

I AM able to log-in to the FedEx My Delivery, but I still don't see anything there. This is depressing (yes I realize I'm complaining about a free prize, lol). 

Went home during my lunch break...nothing :(

I AM able to log-in to the FedEx My Delivery, but I still don't see anything there. This is depressing (yes I realize I'm complaining about a free prize, lol).
Don't worry man I'm here with you lol. My buddy is in the same boat as well.

If my other friend who said 3500 out of 4400 shipped, then it makes sense that there are a few of us on here who don't have them yet, and that there are a lot more people who DO have them.

Never got tracking or was able to sign up for the delivery notification but received my package about 9:30AM PST! Woot - downloading DC Universe and Blacklight: Retribution.
  1. Did you try calling FedEx to see if the info was in their system? No info for me on the web or when I call.
  2. Also, without knowing it was coming, were you home when it was delivered or did they just leave it?
  3. Did this happen for anyone else?

I just got my tracking number after refreshing all day today and yesterday. It says shipped today 11/13 and delivered tomorrow 11/14. If you got the verified winner email yesterday you should get tracking info, just keep refreshing FedEx manager.

Downloading the update a few times now and it doesn't want to install, it just says "preparing to install".

Okay its installing now.

I just got my tracking number after refreshing all day today and yesterday. It says shipped today 11/13 and delivered tomorrow 11/14. If you got the verified winner email yesterday you should get tracking info, just keep refreshing FedEx manager.
I'm F5'ing the f outta my keyboard!

Just wondering... anybody else monitoring this forum that has not gotten winner confirmation or FedEx tracking? Should I just give up at this point?

WOOHOO!!

Mine just showed up in the manager.  It will be arriving tomorrow morning by 10:30am.  My wife is off work tomorrow so she can sign for it :)

bread's done
Back