Win a PS4 Before it's Released

I won today at 6:11am pst, I couldn't believe it and still can't. I had my alarm set for 6am because I have to be to work by 7:30am. Anyways I woke up and hit the snooze which went back off at 6:07am. So I grabbed my phone and turned it on since I figured I was up I might as well enter in a code. So I put in the code on the website (texting it in never works for me for some reason) expecting to once again see the "sorry try again tomorrow" but instead was greeted by way more text and looked closer and couldn't believe it.

This happened from my 9th postcard code. I received the first batch of about 8 codes the other week and used those all up and received the 2nd batch of 14 codes yesterday. The winning code for me was the first code I used out of the second bunch. Technically though I did get 4 big boxes in the past so it would be my 14th code that won. Anyways good luck everyone since it seems like there's going to be a lot of people playing starting on the 29th.

I won today at 6:11am pst, I couldn't believe it and still can't. I had my alarm set for 6am because I have to be to work by 7:30am. Anyways I woke up and hit the snooze which went back off at 6:07am. So I grabbed my phone and turned it on since I figured I was up I might as well enter in a code. So I put in the code on the website (texting it in never works for me for some reason) expecting to once again see the "sorry try again tomorrow" but instead was greeted by way more text and looked closer and couldn't believe it.

This happened from my 9th postcard code. I received the first batch of about 8 codes the other week and used those all up and received the 2nd batch of 14 codes yesterday. The winning code for me was the first code I used out of the second bunch. Technically though I did get 4 big boxes in the past so it would be my 14th code that won. Anyways good luck everyone since it seems like there's going to be a lot of people playing starting on the 29th.
Weird. I won 8 minutes prior on another day. Same situation but I work at 8am. The code I used was my 9th entry total, and it was the one that I got after they sent my first 32. So used my random 1 codes they sent 3 days later and won haha

Been playing a code everyday since receiving my mail in codes.  No luck so far.

I did win a Vita from their last promo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Congrats man! Prepare for the bombatdment of people asking for codes :p

Only got two chances myself so far...Gotta wait for that online code, but that probably will severly reduce the chances at that point. I thought ~2:00am was the best time to enter, but maybe that isn't the case.

I'm just hoping the shipping time is 1-2 business days. For those who have won please keep us informed on winning date and when you receive the prize. Until then, good luck guys!

Mailed my postcards 3 weeks ago and nothing.  No response from support either.  Argh this is so frustrating.  Bunch of free codes would have been nice!

I've been entering my codes during a random time in the same 15 minute window and so far no luck.  Not sure if that is a good method or not.

So I took it upon myself to realize the dream I had about winning the PS4 last night.

I went to Taco Bell. Asked them if they had the boxes in stock before ordering a thing. They said yes so I bought 4 boxes. When I get to the window they tell me "there is a little problem". Immediately I knew how this was going because well.. let's just say this is how my life usually works haha.

So the girl tells me they won't have any boxes in until next week and that I could come back and buy one then. I told her that "that's why I had asked you before hand if you had them in stock". She told me I could talk to the manager and so I did. He took down my information and said that he would call me when they get more boxes in stock and that he would hold 4 off to the side for me. They all seemed really nice about the situation and I was being completely calm about everything. So hopefully it wasn't a front and they aren't hording codes for themselves while doing heroin in the kitchen and oppressing a small village for their religious beliefs.

So I took it upon myself to realize the dream I had about winning the PS4 last night.

I went to Taco Bell. Asked them if they had the boxes in stock before ordering a thing. They said yes so I bought 4 boxes. When I get to the window they tell me "there is a little problem". Immediately I knew how this was going because well.. let's just say this is how my life usually works haha.

So the girl tells me they won't have any boxes in until next week and that I could come back and buy one then. I told her that "that's why I had asked you before hand if you had them in stock". She told me I could talk to the manager and so I did. He took down my information and said that he would call me when they get more boxes in stock and that he would hold 4 off to the side for me. They all seemed really nice about the situation and I was being completely calm about everything. So hopefully it wasn't a front and they aren't hording codes for themselves while doing heroin in the kitchen and oppressing a small village for their religious beliefs.

You do realize that starting on the 29th, free codes will be available to those without a purchase via an online request? That may significantly reduce your chances (even more than they are with a nationwide contest).

yea I know. But I figured I'd give it a try or four before the free code goes live. The manager had told me that he was getting more boxes tonight. This was however after the drive thru girl told me next week. But I would hope that the manager knows more than the girl...

so the manager called me and gave me the 4 codes. the guy was pretty nice about everything. put one code in, no winner. i'll try again in the morning. seems like a lot of people have won in the early am.

I just won at 6:09 AM EDT.

My Strategy was that I picked 6:09 AM to use everyday starting yesterday. I figured it would increase my chances by picking a static time. I sent code via text right after my phone switched over to 6:09 AM. This was my 6th try but 2nd using said strategy.

Congrats to all! I can't wait for my ps4!

this post was edited due to old post having stuff that shouldn't have been there lol

Ugh...I'm still waiting on my damn codes to come through from the mail-in as well. Been a while now, on a fun note I just made my own postcards, maybe tha'ts why....

3db0cb53-e87b-4ade-879b-749728de109e_zps5f4119db.jpg

I sent out a handful of a card a few weeks ago and it took two weeks for me to get codes e-mailed to me. BE SURE YOU LIST YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ON THE CARDS. I didn't do that for like, way too many of them.

bread's done
Back