Win a PS4 Before it's Released

I've been trying around 2 AM everyday, and no luck for me either.  I may be disqualified if I win anyway.

YES!!!!  Hit a winner a few seconds after 3am Central via the website (using my wife's email address).  Glad I stayed up late working - gave me an excuse to play before heading to bed.

Congrats to all the new winners!

Also can we change the name of the thread since everyone doubts PrizeLogic will be able to deliver on Taco bell's "win before release" promo :|

I've been trying everyday with no luck so far. Some days it was shortly after midnight, other days it was at around 8:15AM. Good luck everyone!

Still nothing here, been trying around 6:15 am est every morning. And I have to use the web form because of the stinking T-Mobile issue.

To all those who still haven't won but you've been trying at the same time, try to change it up and just play at a random time you would normally never play. That's how I won I randomly.I was like let me play this code bc I'm bored and it hit. I mean its the last few days of this thing and it doesn't hurt to try lol

To all those who still haven't won but you've been trying at the same time, try to change it up and just play at a random time you would normally never play. That's how I won I randomly.I was like let me play this code bc I'm bored and it hit. I mean its the last few days of this thing and it doesn't hurt to try lol
The only thing I'm avoiding is entering during the day.....for me that's like a guaranteed "Sorry, you didn't win today."

I've been trying around 1, 6, and 7 AM CST and no luck /:

Yeah always lose.  I just do it randomly.  Like if I get up overnight to use the bathroom.  No win today either, 3 more days...

The only thing I'm avoiding is entering during the day.....for me that's like a guaranteed "Sorry, you didn't win today."
I've been trying around 1, 6, and 7 AM CST and no luck /:
If you got multiples entries to use try around 5am and 8am. Lol fill in the blanks where you haven't played in the last few days. Whatever you do, don't dont give up and look at the gamespot contest too. They are giving away free console too it's here in the contests section.

Yea I've just been trying to enter whenever I wake up, but no luck yet. Even if I don't win a ps4, i'll probably just buy one down the line. There's still hope though.

Has anyone been able to send a text entry this morning? I sent an entry via text earlier and never got anything back...

Keep hope alive man! I'm Tryna ward off the depression I feel creeping into this thread
Yeah. I've been feeling that too.

Not that I'm not a source of it myself. It does suck to lose every day. We won't win unless we try though, right?

Wish me luck, guys; and good luck to all of you as well.

I have been able to submit through text every day with no problems.

Other than the problem that I have not won anything. Lol..... -*whimper*

Last edited by a moderator:
Some interesting stuff in there, but yeah there's some crap.

PAX passes.

XBOX one games for 10k points.

Mini-fridge :hot:

Seems they have a set number of inventory on the items though....

Just out of curiosity, are most of you entering as soon as the minute changes or just hitting submit whenever and not paying much attention to it? I have been submitting the code as soon as the minute changes on my phone but maybe it my own naivete to assume that all cell phones/towers, computers, and PrizeLogic clocks are synced.

Some interesting stuff in there, but yeah there's some crap.

PAX passes.

XBOX one games for 10k points.

Mini-fridge :hot:

Seems they have a set number of inventory on the items though....
Wrong thread, fella.

Just out of curiosity, are most of you entering as soon as the minute changes or just hitting submit whenever and not paying much attention to it? I have been submitting the code as soon as the minute changes on my phone but maybe it my own naivete to assume that all cell phones/towers, computers, and PrizeLogic clocks are synced.
I do. I don't know if anyone else does, though.

I just enter whenever I remember. I've entered at all sorts of times (3AM, 9AM, Noon, 3PM, 6PM, etc...) and have yet to win anything.

I'm thoroughly discouraged too. Been trying every day, usually between 3 - 8 am CST. Nothin'. Long shot anyway (I have terrible luck). Most times I try when the minute changes, but sometimes I just try randomly.

Just randomly when you can remember. I won at 5:20am est randomly on a Wednesday. Just thought to try and it won. There's no sure fire way to get one sadly

I won at 1:27AM PST - Hopefully this is gonna be Taco Bell Promotional Headquarters soon:
1451437_655716227783627_123741903_n.jpg

I won on website at 12:11am on a Wednesday, hope that helps.

Those boxes look so small compared to the ps3 boxes, interesting.

I won at 1:27AM PST - Hopefully this is gonna be Taco Bell Promotional Headquarters soon:
1451437_655716227783627_123741903_n.jpg
Congratulations, champ!

Where is this located?

I won on website at 12:11am on a Wednesday, hope that helps.

Those boxes look so small compared to the ps3 boxes, interesting.
Yeah, that is strange. That's probably just because of the POV...they're probably a wee-bit bigger in-person than you'd think.

Still rolling the dice myself. Wish me luck!

Won an Xbox in the Doritos/Dew contest tonight =). Which was good, since I didn't plan on buying one otherwise. Still have the PS4 pre-ordered for next Friday. But after the Xbox contest, I realized how much I hate this one. That 'Sorry' screen is just killing me.

Won an Xbox in the Doritos/Dew contest tonight =). Which was good, since I didn't plan on buying one otherwise. Still have the PS4 pre-ordered for next Friday. But after the Xbox contest, I realized how much I hate this one. That 'Sorry' screen is just killing me.
How did you win?

Also the picture I posted was of Amazon.

ahh i just put in the code and it took a few seconds for the page to load, my heart rate hit the roof

bread's done
Back