Win a PS4 Before it's Released

I won at 1:27AM PST - Hopefully this is gonna be Taco Bell Promotional Headquarters soon:
1451437_655716227783627_123741903_n.jpg
Where is this located?
Oh, that's a side room in my mansion. I'd help you guys out, but I don't have any to spare. I'm sure you understand, right?

(J/K, it's Amazon. :))

Last edited by a moderator:
Another CAG miracle! I won at around 3:51 this morning. The evidence definitely seems to lean in the favor of early morning. Good luck to everyone who is still trying!

Won an Xbox in the Doritos/Dew contest tonight =). Which was good, since I didn't plan on buying one otherwise. Still have the PS4 pre-ordered for next Friday. But after the Xbox contest, I realized how much I hate this one. That 'Sorry' screen is just killing me.
I requested a code for that and IDK where to enter it. This is the 7-11 contest right?

I won this morning at about 12:30am Pacific time. Blew my freaking mind.

I have been stalking this thread since the contest started and playing every day with no luck.  The last couple of nights i have tried between 4 am and 6 am EST with no luck.  Hasn't everybody else won by now that there isn't anybody left to play!!??

I have been stalking this thread since the contest started and playing every day with no luck. The last couple of nights i have tried between 4 am and 6 am EST with no luck. Hasn't everybody else won by now that there isn't anybody left to play!!??
If it makes you feel any better I'm on the same losing streak... *sigh*

I have been stalking this thread since the contest started and playing every day with no luck. The last couple of nights i have tried between 4 am and 6 am EST with no luck. Hasn't everybody else won by now that there isn't anybody left to play!!??
You're not alone.

i'm a loser with the rest of you guys ;) .............. :(
You will continue to be a loser as long as you believe to be one.

This goes for all of you. Going on CAG and posting about not winning every day isn't going to make it better for you, and will only continue to demoralize yourself and others. If you don't win, you don't win, and that's all there is to it.

Pick yourselves up, and keep gunning for it, CAGs. I'm holdin' the flag too.

You will continue to be a loser as long as you believe to be one.

This goes for all of you. Going on CAG and posting about not winning every day isn't going to make it better for you, and will only continue to demoralize yourself and others. If you don't win, you don't win, and that's all there is to it.

Pick yourselves up, and keep gunning for it, CAGs. I'm holdin' the flag too.
You say this like these is some strategy to winning. It's totally random, it's not like we can somehow improve.

It's just people in here commiserating which each other over constantly getting the "Sorry" message. Nothing more, nothing less.

You say this like these is some strategy to winning. It's totally random, it's not like we can somehow improve.

It's just people in here commiserating which each other over constantly getting the "Sorry" message. Nothing more, nothing less.
Of course it's completely random...but there are ways to improve your odds; without cheating, of course.

I apologize if I've interpreted the statements posted in a way they were not meant to be interpreted. I don't see much of a benefit in commiserating with one another...and that is likely why I did not pick up on it.

Good night.

Well, it's not like we're a basketball team or some shit sulking in the locker room after a loss. It's just people hoping to win a PS4 from a random contest. What else are we supposed to talk about in here?

Well, it's not like we're a basketball team or some shit sulking in the locker room after a loss. It's just people hoping to win a PS4 from a random contest. What else are we supposed to talk about in here?
Playing the games we have in our backlogs?

Hehe.

Interesting, I feel like there are quite a few of us that are winners between the 12am-1am hours (mine was 12:11am).

On another note, I saw where someone on neogaf claims that they are going to send these via UPS next day on Tuesday, will be interesting to see if they actually do that, I doubt it, the cost would be phenomenal.

Regardless of how they ship, I imagine that everyone that's won will have it by Friday.

I've still got one entry for the household today and then another round tomorrow. I'm really holding out hope that I can win, since I can't afford to buy a PS4 right now and would really like to get one...

Yeah it sounds like they're going to shoot for getting them on or before launch day to people, that's good news. I won on the 29th, so I feel good about mine showing up on launch! Sucks for me that i'll be out of town from wednesday-sunday, but have my in-laws keeping an eye out for it for me in case UPS just drops it at the door hah

Interesting, I feel like there are quite a few of us that are winners between the 12am-1am hours (mine was 12:11am).

On another note, I saw where someone on neogaf claims that they are going to send these via UPS next day on Tuesday, will be interesting to see if they actually do that, I doubt it, the cost would be phenomenal.
I definitely think the night hours increase the odds substantially in our favor. Consider every 15 minutes as a single contest with 1 winner. It doesn't look so hard to win when only a few hundred people submit an entry every 15 minutes in the middle of the night vs the thousands that likely enter during prime daylight hours.

UPS next day shipping would be amazing, but as long as we get a tracking number I'd be more than happy with whatever they do. The thought of waiting every day without knowing if it will arrive or not would be excruciating.

I definitely think the night hours increase the odds substantially in our favor. Consider every 15 minutes as a single contest with 1 winner. It doesn't look so hard to win when only a few hundred people submit an entry every 15 minutes in the middle of the night vs the thousands that likely enter during prime daylight hours.

UPS next day shipping would be amazing, but as long as we get a tracking number I'd be more than happy with whatever they do. The thought of waiting every day without knowing if it will arrive or not would be excruciating.
Fun fact, someone else said to sign up for the My UPS thing, it'll notify you when a package has been shipped to you via UPS, not sure if it'll actually work, but should. I don't think they're going to send tracking info for these from what I understand.

Fun fact, someone else said to sign up for the My UPS thing, it'll notify you when a package has been shipped to you via UPS, not sure if it'll actually work, but should. I don't think they're going to send tracking info for these from what I understand.
Doesn't UPS always have tracking? Either way, you will still be notified if a package is coming to your address from UPS.

Good idea! I feel very prepared. Now to wait. :D

I lost the link uhh have to search through the entire thread, why isn't there a link in the OP to where we could enter our code I'm not seeing it

Doesn't UPS always have tracking? Either way, you will still be notified if a package is coming to your address from UPS.
Yeah it does, and pretty much anyway they ship it will have tracking, even if they went USPS it'd have tracking just due to the size of the item, unless they went economy, I think that's the only way that doesn't have tracking via USPS. Thing is I don't think they're going to notify people of the tracking information, probably just don't want to take the time to do it.

Oh, well.  Missed out via browser and phone for my chances.  

Might wait an hour to try on my wife's phone to see if her luck is any better.

Last day right?

Well, here's hoping.

EDIT: No luck. *Sigh* Oh well I guess; ended up being a big waste of time, but I didn't spend any money on it at least.

bread's done
Back