Win a PS4 Before it's Released

Ok so it sounds like winners will get tracking info from FedEx when the ps4 ships. No one has received their tracking info though? The rules state on or around the 12th so hopefully they will ship out tomorrow and be shipped overnight.

The hype is killing me cag...so close so so close.

Couple of emails I sent and received this afternoon:

How do you verify winners? Is it automatic or will they be contacted?

cleardot.gif

On Nov 11, 2013 1:16 PM, "Prizelogic Customer Support" wrote:
Thank you for your inquiry. If you are a verified winner you will receive an e-mail containing tracking information from FedEx. Please let us know if we can assist you further.
Have a wonderful day,
PrizeLogic Support

and

Will most of the prizes be sent out tomorrow? I won october 16th

cleardot.gif

On Nov 11, 2013 2:07 PM, "Prizelogic Customer Support" wrote:
Thank you for your response. The verification process is confidential.
Thank you,
PrizeLogic Support

I downloaded a FedEx desktop app that tells you where the package is as long as you have a tracking number provided. Similar to the "my ups" program.

haha I have a feeling if we don't get tracking info tomorrow this entire thread will have a meltdown. I hope it comes this week, but I also won't hold my breathe, there's really nothing that explicitly says you'll 'get it before you can buy it' only 'win it before you can buy it'. And the whole 'ships on or about the 12th' is vague enough to give them a window, they could ship it next week and say 'well it's about the 12th'. hah

Last edited by a moderator:
The wait is so heart pounding, is just like xmas waiting to open the gifts... I know, I will be checking my email every few minutes on the 12th...  :whistle2:

For the people who got a tracking number, can you tell us what the reference number is? It should be at the bottom of the fedex page under Shipment Facts. Thanks!

I'll update with pics when I get to work. I actually never received an email. I signed up with fedex my manager or whatever it's called. It shows all packages shipping to your house. After I signed up for that it showed the ps4 was shipping.

Mine is shipping! Fedex shows an estimated delivery for tomorrow at 10:30!

It's happening!!
What day did you win? I won on 11-4, nothing yet. As far as verification I'm pretty sure all they would do is check to make sure multiples aren't going to the same address. If you didn't spam entries right after another I'm sure your safe.

I'll update with pics when I get to work. I actually never received an email. I signed up with fedex my manager or whatever it's called. It shows all packages shipping to your house. After I signed up for that it showed the ps4 was shipping.
I just signed up for the fed ex notification. I have a package coming from IL due tomorrow! I won on Nov 5th.

I signed up for Fedex Delivery Manager but I'm not sure if that is what everyone is talking about. I don't see any deliveries so far. The signup process was weird, it asked a few multiple choice questions (listing 3 choices and a none of the above choice) about the last 4 digits of my social security number and previous addresses and associates, none of which were correct. Hopefully the prizelogic verification people aren't using similar methods to verify winners.

I signed up for Fedex Delivery Manager but I'm not sure if that is what everyone is talking about. I don't see any deliveries so far. The signup process was weird, it asked a few multiple choice questions (listing 3 choices and a none of the above choice) about the last 4 digits of my social security number and previous addresses and associates, none of which were correct. Hopefully the prizelogic verification people aren't using similar methods to verify winners.
Don't feel bad, I did the same thing, it wasn't a very friendly sign-up process here either, guess we just wait and see, sounds like nobody has actually received a shipping notice via email, it's all been from the fedex my delivery thing.

Ok, for everyone who won, go to this URL and sign up with the same name and address you used when you won your ps4. http://www.fedex.com/us/delivery/

I think it might take a little while to populate so your shipment might not show up right after you sign up. Also, I didn't ever receive a confirmation/shipping email until after I signed up for the fedex delivery manager and manually turned on email updates/notifications. 

My shipping time shows that it should arrive at 10:30am but it also requires a signature. I called the local fedex shipping center and was told that the package hasn't actually shipped yet, but a shipping label has been made. The lady talked to said that once the package has actually shipped, you can log on to the delivery manager and set your package to be held at a fedex store. As soon as my ps4 has shipped I am going to do that and then go pick it up on my lunch break. 

Oh, I also won on October 17th.

I think it might take a little while to populate so your shipment might not show up right after you sign up. Also, I didn't ever receive a confirmation/shipping email until after I signed up for the fedex delivery manager and manually turned on email updates/notifications.
Interesting. I signed up just this morning right when I saw everyone getting notifications. Hopefully you're right. How long did it take after sign up for your's to show up?

Interesting. I signed up just this morning right when I saw everyone getting notifications. Hopefully you're right. How long did it take after sign up for your's to show up?
Well, I signed up on my phone last night but for some reason the shipments don't show up on my phone. When I checked this morning on my laptop, it showed the shipment. Since it doesn't show anything on my phone, I am not too sure how long, if any, the wait was.

If someone could give us the shipper reference I think we all should be able to see if we have a package enroute or not.
Here is the shipper reference: 46724182

Darn won't let me sign up for the delivery manager keeps giving me an error when I put in my address contacted support but they couldn't get it figured out haha. I did win on the last day of the contest but would be cool if it got shipped out soon

I won on November 4th and I have no email yet and I just signed up to the FedEx manager thing and I don't see anything in there.  I also don't know exactly where I'm supposed to be looking for packages shipped to my address on the manager, there isn't a link like "View my packages" or anything like that.  But nothing sticks out to me.

Where in the FedEx Manager thing does it show your package as shipping to you?  Like where would I look to even see if I have a package coming?  There is no obvious "my packages" link or anything like that.

everyone who verified its shipped should tell us what day they won please lol
10/22/13

Also:
go to www.fedex.com/us/deliveries

sign up and after sign up it should take you to a page to show everything that is supposed to ship to your address you signed up with.

if you for directed somehwee else

go to same site
make sure you login
and it should take you there

if you already logged in

go to site
click view my deliveries now (under purple sign up now button)
it should show up.

Ah okay thanks cubeenigma, nothing in the list for me yet :(.

I get a "no results found" popup when loading that page.

Looks like based on folks info from here and reddit, the latest someone has won and has one already shipping is 11/4. Anyone win past that date have one on the way from FedEx?

I think I saw an 11/5 that had shipped on either here or slickdeals, sounds like everyone is shipping today, shame I can't get that my delivery thing to work.

I won on 10/31 but do not see any shipments on my Fedex account yet. Just the "no results found" popup.

Here's my guess:

1. Either there's a lot of us deemed ineligible.
  2. or they are slowly processing the 4000+ boxes and have not processed some of them yet.
There's still hope, since a lot of us have no confirmation yet.

Yeah I'm not worried, mine isn't showing up in the delivery manager thing, but it's a little wonky too. Guess we'll just hold tight and see what happens.

bread's done
Back