Win a PS4 Before it's Released

AH! I keep feeling paranoid that I was DQ'd or something, and that I am the only one to not get an email yet. It helps to know there's several of us in the same boat.
Nope. Not just you; I keep thinking the same thing. I'm refreshing this thread and the FedEx page every few minutes, lol.

AH! I keep feeling paranoid that I was DQ'd or something, and that I am the only one to not get an email yet. It helps to know there's several of us in the same boat.
i didn't get an email. I just signed up for the fedex thing and a package fromSCEA is supposed to ship to my house on wedensday

Won't let me do the FedEx thing because I am shipping it to my work and it says it has to be a residential address for the tracker thingamajig to work :(

did you do it another way or through the delivery manager thing?
So I signed up for the delivery manager thing and then sat there refreshing that page, but that was not where it showed my deliveries. I went back and followed cubeengima's instructions to the T and then I found the right page. Go to www.fedex.com/us/delivery and then sign in (or sign up if you havent) and I believe it took em to a page that then showed a delivery scheduled for tomorrow.

So I signed up for the delivery manager thing and then sat there refreshing that page, but that was not where it showed my deliveries. I went back and followed cubeengima's instructions to the T and then I found the right page. Go to www.fedex.com/us/delivery and then sign in (or sign up if you havent) and I believe it took em to a page that then showed a delivery scheduled for tomorrow.
Yeah I'm on that page with the list of deliveries and I'm still getting nothing so far.

"No results found".

Question for those who have not received a ship notification...

1. Did you enter by BOTH online and text in the same day?   I did... nothing on either system said I had already entered that day.
  2. Did you enter multiple online accounts from your same house/IP?   I did... one for me and one for my wife. I also created an account for my brother, using his real address.
I hope these didn't DQ me

I entered multiple online accounts from the same house/ip about 3-4 days prior to winning.

The day I won I entered just 1.

I never entered via text ever.

• Did you enter by BOTH online and text in the same day? I did... nothing on either system said I had already entered that day.
  • Did you enter multiple online accounts from your same house/IP? I did... one for me and one for my wife. I also created an account for my brother, using his real address.
I have a "friend" that also won and he did text and web in same day 4 times? but once he won he stopped. he got shipping info today as well. his wife also texted from same house by no win.

I won on 10/29 signed up for fedex manager getting "no results" when I refresh. I'm also on the east coast. Guess I gotta sit and wait

New theory. They're shipping all of them out today, but are starting with those furthest away from IL, so that everyone gets them the same day.

I won on 10/29 signed up for fedex manager getting "no results" when I refresh. I'm also on the east coast. Guess I gotta sit and wait
I'm on the east coast as well and still waiting. Are all of those still waiting east coast folks?

I just emailed the customer support for Prize Logic because I honestly can't remember if I set it to send to my home address or work address. That should help me narrow it down.

1. Did you enter by BOTH online and text in the same day? I did... nothing on either system said I had already entered that day.
  2. Did you enter multiple online accounts from your same house/IP? I did... one for me and one for my wife. I also created an account for my brother, using his real address.
1.) Yes...but not the day that I won.

2.) Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I won on 10/29 as well and nothing so far. I'm hoping it has to do with the order they're sending them out in. With 4,400 winners I can imagine it takes awhile to ship everything.

Wow talk about getting in under the gun. Very nice. I won shortly before 9am EST. We'll probably be some of the last to get ours, but free is free!

Guys, I think the theory that AMOE code winners haven't shipped yet is correct. So don't panic if you won using AMOE and don't have tracking. I compiled this list of what's been reported between SD and CAG:

Shipped: 10/11, 10/17, 10/19, 10/22, 10/24, 11/5
Not shipped: 10/29 (x2), 10/31, 11/2 (x2), 11/4 (x2), 11/10 (x4)

11/5 is the obvious outlier. Its possible that a non-AMOE code might have won late in the contest though.

Even if this doesn't hold for 100% of cases, it's at least a trend

What the heck is AMOE?

I won on 11/3 using the free code on the website. 

Guys, I think the theory that AMOE code winners haven't shipped yet is correct. So don't panic if you won using AMOE and don't have tracking. I compiled this list of what's been reported between SD and CAG:

Shipped: 10/11, 10/17, 10/19, 10/22, 10/24, 11/5
Not shipped: 10/29 (x2), 10/31, 11/2 (x2), 11/4 (x2), 11/10 (x4)

11/5 is the obvious outlier. Its possible that a non-AMOE code might have won late in the contest though.

Even if this doesn't hold for 100% of cases, it's at least a trend
Aw man, this makes me feel worse. Won 10/6 with a box code :(

Alternate method of entry. By that, I mean the re-usable online code. I assume some of the winners that have shipped used postcard codes.

As a side note, this is pretty fun playing detective haha. Trying to figure out how/when they will be shipped when it could be random for all we know. I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas!

I won with the free code they gave out, and I won submitting on the website.  I have nothing yet as far as tracking goes.

Also, has anyone tried contacting prizelogic?  I personally haven't and don't plan on it because I have contacted them twice prior, and their responses are basically copy/paste from the rules.  They were not very helpful.

Yeah so if you won using the online code, that supports the theory that free online code winners haven't shipped yet.
Except this guy got a confirmation as well.

Alt method of entry which I assume is postcard codes? because all I can think of is website and text as only entry methods so the method of getting code may the alt method.

but I dunno.
I did aMoe and got a tracking fedex listing

fucking hell, I used up all my "verification attempts" for the fedex thing...

What's interesting is I believe we've yet to have anyone who went from not showing up...to showing up. So far, everyone who's checked has either shown it as shipped or "No Results Found." 

I don't believe anyone has went from "No Results Found" to shipped. 

What's interesting is I believe we've yet to have anyone who went from not showing up...to showing up. So far, everyone who's checked has either shown it as shipped or "No Results Found."

I don't believe anyone has went from "No Results Found" to shipped.
Drakeon said he kept refreshing and it came up :|

not sure if his persistence helped or the site was just taking time to aggregate the tracking.

To everyone with nothing, try in private or incognito mode. or clear cookiezz

Yep sorry for the confusion. cubeenigma used postcard code and got tracking, not the online code. I think he said he won around 10/24, the online code started 10/29.

However, now someone on SD is saying they won with the free online code on 10/29 and got tracking.

bread's done
Back