Win a PSN copy of Tomba! releasing Tuesday 6/19!

Done. I would like to try this game again. I remember finding it mostly inaccessible and slightly ... baffling back in the day.

entered
dlqnie.png

@ramdomwolf in case it's not clear

Last edited by a moderator:
Re-tweeted as @Gamescook like you asked. Thanks for making games like Tomba! available to more people and at a fair price Monkey Paw!

Retweetered it and even followed you, too!
So psyched that this game is FINALLY hitting PSN. I'm buying the hell out of it even if I don't win.

Also hoping this is among the first PSone games that Sony makes compatible with the Vita, because, you know, staggering that crap isn't going to piss anybody off, right?

Retweeted.. never played the full game asides for maybe a day or two rental WAY back in the day. My and my older sister played the crap out of the demo though back then.

Hmm thought i entered this a few days back so just to make sure, retweeted by @smokingpistol :) loved this game when i was a teenager, hopefully they get enough support to release the sequel :) good luck CAG'ers! Thanks OP!

Retweeted @brhvg. I played it at a friend's once. Fun game, but I wasn't about to pay the price for a physical copy.

bread's done
Back