Win a random steam game! All you have to do is follow on twitter!

Masker13

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Contest #1: Follow me on twitter and retweet this

https://twitter.com/RLMasker/status/225389263733260289

Follow and RT that to have a chance at getting a random steam game, trust me it won't be some under 1 dollar indie game.;)

Contest #2: Follow my friend's twitch.tv channel and have a chance at a 100 MSP code. Follow it right now and when he goes live tommorow, 7/18 I'll give it away to a random viewer.

Too late for the 100 MSP, but once he gets to 75 he'll do his own giveaway. So i encourage you to still follow him :)
http://www.twitch.tv/abregohk

You'll find the follow button a bit under the title. At 75 followers he will do his own giveaway so that's kind of 2 giveaways in one. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='delsus09']Mmm. Thank you for the opportunity (& thank you to your friend as well). Good luck, everyone.

- Del[/QUOTE]

No problem saw you on the stream,:)

He just started streaming, so people for contest #2 join right now, and I'll give it away at a random minute in the next hour!

This is gonna take a while so how about we switch it up? I'll lower the number to 250. When i get to 250 followers on twitter I will give away 2 random steam games

[quote name='Masker13']This is gonna take a while so how about we switch it up? I'll lower the number to 250. When i get to 250 followers on twitter I will give away 2 random steam games[/QUOTE]

Cool. forgot to say I'm following you on twitter

Only need 7 more for your lowered goal. Hopefully you get to them soon! Everyone just needs to RT this and spread the word. Thanks for the contests, OP.

[quote name='Montello']Do you DM random steam codes or you tweet it to everyone? And thanks for the giveaway.[/QUOTE]

DM it to 2 random people. :)

[quote name='Masker13']Follow and RT that to have a chance at getting a random steam game, trust me it won't be some under 1 dollar indie game.;)[/QUOTE]
You say it like it's a bad thing :p

Thanks for the giveaway!

[quote name='jacksonjim']coupon code:ALLCDKEY74699,Enjoy 6% discount for your Diablo 3,Guild wars 2 and all cdkey purchase at allcdkey.com[/QUOTE]

6%? That seems kinda low. Can you give a higher discount? :roll:

bread's done
Back