"Win CheapyD's Games!" Contest Denouement

Right now I'm experiencing...

70% Happiness that you won.
20% Sad because I didn't win, but I figured I wouldn't anyway
8% Envy
2% Irrational hatred (SON OF A @(#*&#%)

Congrats! :D

holy crap now that you've actually listed all that schwag.... damn that's a lot of schwag!

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']send me the games or the owl gets it
[/QUOTE]:lol: :lol:

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']send me the games or the owl gets it
pygmyowl7zk.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Let the owl go, or Caska gets it.
caska_gun.jpg

[quote name='guardian_owl']Let the owl go, or Caska gets it.
caska_gun.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Don't mind Caska dying she's just more plot filler for Guts. Posting those pics makes me more jealous! Damn it you!

out of 2000 numbers the random number generator picks a two digit one. o well, it's best it goes to a regular CAG then someone who just joined for the contest. congrats!

Congratulations Owl and thanks for posting the denoument. Well done! :applause:

I'm happy that you got all those goodies and that I have one less box of Cheapy's to store in my attic. However, CheapyDad is sulking a little that he didn't get first crack at some of the loot. Oh well, you can't make everyone happy....
Enjoy!

[quote name='CheapyMom']Congratulations Owl and thanks for posting the denoument. Well done! :applause:

I'm happy that you got all those goodies and that I have one less box of Cheapy's to store in my attic. However, CheapyDad is sulking a little that he didn't get first crack at some of the loot. Oh well, you can't make everyone happy....
Enjoy![/QUOTE]
Thank you Ma'am :D

[quote name='CheapyMom']Congratulations Owl and thanks for posting the denoument. Well done! :applause:

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

CheayDad's a gamer, too? That's awesome.

CheapyMom, if there's any more stuff that you need to get rid of, feel free to send it over here. :)

[quote name='coolest_stan']godamn you lucky ass
you are really pale in your pictures though
must be from too much gaming?[/QUOTE]
well owls are nocturnal

[quote name='coolest_stan']godamn you lucky ass
you are really pale in your pictures though
must be from too much gaming?[/QUOTE]
That and the flash from the Camera went off literally 1 foot from my arm :rofl:

Damn, Congrats man!
Glad it was you and not some new guy. Have fun with those- maybe in 2012 you'll be finish beating them all!

its alright tho... if CheapyD really wanted you to rub it in our faces he would have sent you a better camera and some photography lessons... OOOHH. BURNED!

"everything i say about you i mean about myself..." quote Grand Master Shake

that couch looks damn comfy tho. i wish you hadn't black barred the address. i'd really like to just sit on that couch and watch Oprah.

[quote name='sandrokstar']its alright tho... if CheapyD really wanted you to rub it in our faces he would have sent you a better camera and some photography lessons... OOOHH. BURNED! [/QUOTE] :hot: :rofl:

bread's done
Back