Win free Summer of Arcade Games, courtesy of IGN

I won Hydro Thunder Hurricane! Was hoping for Limbo last week (but I'm pretty sure everyone was, lol), but at least I won something awesome!

I haven't won either game, but I was hoping for Castlevania anyway. I REALLY hope I win Castlevania as I didn't even really care for any of the other games. Fingers crossed!

[quote name='Kancer']My GF won Limbo last week and I won Hydro Thunder yesterday. :D[/QUOTE]

dammit, I knew I should have made better use of mine for Limbo, lol

[quote name='tlwizard']Are people entering everyday or do you just enter once?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I would like to know this as well, as I have only posted once.

[quote name='tlwizard']Are people entering everyday or do you just enter once?[/QUOTE]

I'm also wondering if you can enter everyday, I can't seem to find any rules other then what was posted here?

Yeah, today they should be giving away the castlevania codes...? I think lol

Anyone know if we should tweet another message after they give them out?

Sorry to disappoint CAG, but I think the codes are gone for Castlevania...OP didn't include the new rules....

"For the first two giveaways, we used Twitter to get the codes out. With the beta launch of My IGN, we're going to do things a bit differently this week. Go there, sign up for a free account if you don't have one already, and start following Scott Bromley. On Monday, August 2nd, he'll start handing out the codes through his My IGN account."

http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/110/1106760p1.html

Oh I got it!!!

Thanks EarthBoundX5!

Edit: Wow people that are posting on the wall look really mad that they didn't get a code.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads-up. I don't wanna pay for Hydro, but I'd play it for free. Castlevania, however, is gonna get a purchase if I don't win it though.

Wow I really hate these.
Always the people with the fastest net or closest to server got a chance at these codes.

Random picks are better.

A bit annoyed of that too and I bet the people winning just want "Free Codes" and oh my those wall posters are crazy. Things from "Give me a code or I stab my daughter" to "GIVE ME FREE CODE".

[quote name='Khalid']Oh I got it!!!

Thanks EarthBoundX5!

Edit: Wow people that are posting on the wall look really mad that they didn't get a code.[/QUOTE]

Dammit! I thought the codes were gone, since thats what everyone on the guy's page said...oh well, at least a CAGer got one, congrats to you, lol.

[quote name='ofpower']6:45 PST he's going to say more codes. Good luck if you want to try for it.[/QUOTE]

Dammit #2, I should have not believed those posting fools!

I was trying to get Castlevania HD yesterday. No luck... it took forever to refresh the page. D:

It figures the one game I wanted out of the whole group is subject to a quick rule change, which makes it near impossible for me to get a code. I always have, and always will hate IGN.

Murphy's law....it's a bitch. ;) After seeing the CAGs winning the last two giveaways, I decided to kick it up (from a mere 2 or 3 tweets) for the game I most wanted. I spammed that hashtag all week and probably pissed off a few followers. Then, the day of the giveaway, I found out they went and changed the rules.
Btw, did @IGN ever announce the change?

I didn't find out until that day they changed the rules. I still managed to snag one, so at least 2 codes were gotten by cags!
The wall got dirty when people posted fake codes, but damn it was fun to read the bitching!

[quote name='sublime90']i hope i win lara croft. besides limbo and lara the summer of arcade is crappy to me[/QUOTE]
I agree with you there, those two titles appeal to me as well, I'll just wait though till they're discount to 560 points or something.

Just a heads up. If anyone manages to win Monday Night Combat next week, I would probably be willing to trade them Limbo if they are interested.

Ah, you do have a point there. I completely forgot about that. Oh well, the offer is still open if someone manages to snag a code from somewhere. That is, unless I manage to get a code first.

bread's done
Back