Win Mega Man 10 (your choice WII, 360 XBLA)

Part of me really wants to do this because I know there's a good chance of winning, and part of me will forget about it or get one question wrong. Thanks for the link - I might try tonight.

[quote name='nnthomas']Lot of questions for a ten dollar game[/QUOTE]

Too many. And unless MM10 is noticeably easier than MM9, I don't even want it.

[quote name='bdavid81']Too many. And unless MM10 is noticeably easier than MM9, I don't even want it.[/QUOTE]

theres an easy mode.

[quote name='bdavid81']Too many. And unless MM10 is noticeably easier than MM9, I don't even want it.[/QUOTE]
What's the matter? MM9 too hard for you? ;)

I figured I'd throw the answers in for you guys.

1) Tornado Blow
2) Blaster and Sniper Joe
3) Dada
4) Jewel Man
5) Tomahawk Man
6) Yamato Man
7) Thunder Wool
8) A mining robot created to break down hard materials.
9) This depends as several can clearly be seen, so here's all of them in the order they appear: Snake Man, Blizzard Man, Pharaoh Man, Heat Man, Skull Man, Ring Man and Guts Man
10) Bright Man
11) Bunby Catcher
12) Dust Man
13) Apache Joe, Crystal Joe, Rider Joe
14) Mega Man 3 (I instantly recognized Top Spin and Shadow Blade)
15) Albert
16) Ice skating
17) Item 3
18) Cloud Man, Astro Man and Splash Woman
19) Blues
20) Snake Man
21) 4, 2, 1, 3
22) Gray and dark gray
23) Rush, Turbo Man and Nitro Man
24) Enker

Try not to just copy/paste my answers word for word, btw, since I sent my entry exactly like that. :p

Considering I used their sources of research and even popped in my games a few times, I'm pretty sure I got everything right there. Though the sound effects question and the vehicle transformations question took me a lot longer to figure out (I had remembered that Nitro Man also transforms into a bike according to his info).

Also left out the Robot Masters that were hidden behind others in the museum in MM7, but only because the question asks which ones you could clearly see.

[quote name='GUNNM']You missed 20 &23
Needleman was 20
Rush isnt a vehicle[/QUOTE]

Uhh.. Rush turns into a Submarine. Pretty sure that's a vehicle.

S'what I said. :p You get it from beating Snake Man (as well as getting Search Snake).

I will admit, I originally thought about including Beat on the vehicles list, but then I remembered that he only does that in the Marvel vs Capcom games. In regards to Rush, he also has a motorcycle form (Rush Cycle) that appeared in Mega Man 8. Rush Jet kinda counts as a sort of hover board. Then there's also Rush Marine, as mentioned above.

[quote name='Tsukento']What's the matter? MM9 too hard for you? ;)

I figured I'd throw the answers in for you guys.

1) Tornado Blow
2) Blaster and Sniper Joe
3) Dada
4) Jewel Man
5) Tomahawk Man
6) Yamato Man
7) Thunder Wool
8) A mining robot created to break down hard materials.
9) This depends as several can clearly be seen, so here's all of them in the order they appear: Snake Man, Blizzard Man, Pharaoh Man, Heat Man, Skull Man, Ring Man and Guts Man
10) Bright Man
11) Bunby Catcher
12) Dust Man
13) Apache Joe, Crystal Joe, Rider Joe
14) Mega Man 3 (I instantly recognized Top Spin and Shadow Blade)
15) Albert
16) Ice skating
17) Item 3
18) Cloud Man, Astro Man and Splash Woman
19) Blues
20) Snake Man
21) 4, 2, 1, 3
22) Gray and dark gray
23) Rush, Turbo Man and Nitro Man
24) Enker

Try not to just copy/paste my answers word for word, btw, since I sent my entry exactly like that. :p[/QUOTE]

You might have gotten number 1 wrong. The wording for the question is kind of weird so I dunno.

The question is "Which weapon is Magma Man weakest to?"

You put Tornado Blow, and I put Air Shooter. Air Shooter was the name of the actual weapon I think. It could go either way.

[quote name='Tsukento']Actually, Air Shooter is Air Man's attack. Tornado Blow is Tornado Man's technique. :p[/QUOTE]

Either way! That one got me then. I looked up the move and it linked to air shooter saying it was the weapon Mega Man got from AirMan. They cheated me I tells ya'! Cheated with a capital R! I can't spell!

I haven't heard anything yet, so I'll give it another day before lettin' ya know. That alright?

Also seems the people who gave the most likable final answer get a sweet poster of Mega Man 10's cover art and a Mega Man comic book by UDON.

My name ain't there. Looks like I didn't win.

Haha, looks like I was dead on accurate with everything there. Especially with my thought of including Beat as a vehicle. Treble slipped my mind, though.

[quote name='Tsukento']My name ain't there. Looks like I didn't win.

Haha, looks like I was dead on accurate with everything there. Especially with my thought of including Beat as a vehicle. Treble slipped my mind, though.[/QUOTE]

After I put Rush, I immediately thought about Treble, except I couldn't find any examples of Treble becoming a vehicle. I also thought about Beat but I couldn't find a good example for him either. I wonder when are they vehicles?

Beat turns into miniature plane that fires blasts out of the mouth as one of Mega Man's super moves in Marvel vs Capcom. As for Treble, he basically is to Bass as Rush is to Mega Man. Albeit they also work differently.

Got this email from them today

"We will hopefully be able to get you the download code for the 360 version on March 31st when the game comes out. Keep an eye out for it!"

I'll forward it to you after I get it.

bread's done
Back