Win Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2!

[quote name='koruwa']hmmm signed up. not to many threads going on in the forum yet though. Guess i'll attempt to fix that :p[/QUOTE]
Yes! Thank you so much for helping bring the brand new forums to life!

Tried to sign up......but it wouldn't let me. Gave me a message saying that there was a spamblocker in place and that I would have to use the "Contact Us" page to get it sorted out if it was a mistake. Went ahead and filled that out, but I was really hoping to get some posts made soon. :(

Edit: It's been fixed now. =D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Darklurkr23']Yea I signed up. I'm amazed more people wouldn't want to see a new fourm grow and etc.

Bigger forum = More Contests and More Fun![/QUOTE]for me it's a tech limit. it's annoying enough to check CAG with this jive computer. i've abandoned all but 3 of my podcasts b/c of hassle. I've come to loathe google instant and whatever they call that mouseover preview thing.

[quote name='UltimoRey']I just made it to 25! tried to make them quality entries and there seems to be some cool people there.[/QUOTE]
Thank you so much!

I wanted to enter and I signed up a couple days ago but by the time I got the email to register, the contest was over. =/

bread's done
Back