Win One of Five Xbox 360 250GB Consoles From Cheap Ass Gamer - All Winners Announced!

[quote name='CandyCaptain']After I post my obligatory victory speech of course ;)[/QUOTE]
Hahaha.

But yeah. I'm getting all shaky with anticipation~!

lol I see everyone is extremely anxious!! Congrats to those who do win (I know I won't be one of them, I generally don't have that kind of luck)

[quote name='faceturd']I hope Cheapy pulls the equivalent of microsoft's event and gives a new Xbox360 to everyone in the thread.[/QUOTE]

That should definitely happen.

kojack.jpg

Ok I'm in - here's to hoping you win!

[quote name='d3vanj']I need some good Karma coming my way. let's hope I win[/QUOTE]

[quote name='faceturd']I hope Cheapy pulls the equivalent of microsoft's event and gives a new Xbox360 to everyone in the thread.[/QUOTE]
I would love him forever. 8D

And they picked that up from Oprah. Aye You heard em Cheap, become the male OPRAH!!!!! YEAH!!!!!! :puke: ..........

Going to Bed I got JURY DUTY in the morning at 8 am. I am so eager to do it though I am not sure if I can sleep >.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CandyCaptain']And they picked that up from Oprah. Aye You heard em Cheap, become the male OPRAH!!!!! YEAH!!!!!! :puke: ..........[/QUOTE]
Sounds like an AWESOME idea

I believe Cheapy usually contacts people about their winnings before posting about it in thread (which is why they often post so very soon after the announcement is made) so, I think if you haven't been contacted, you haven't won. Now, scour the thread and see who stopped posting! ;)

[quote name='dv8mad']I believe Cheapy usually contacts people about their winnings before posting about it in thread (which is why they often post so very soon after the announcement is made) so, I think if you haven't been contacted, you haven't won. Now, scour the thread and see who stopped posting! ;)[/QUOTE]

that's quitters talk!

[quote name='dv8mad']I believe Cheapy usually contacts people about their winnings before posting about it in thread (which is why they often post so very soon after the announcement is made) so, I think if you haven't been contacted, you haven't won. Now, scour the thread and see who stopped posting! ;)[/QUOTE]

I was thinking that as well just now and then read your post....That being said, doesn't mean we can't be excited for those that did win :)

Mhmm....makes me very depressed :(....on the bright side...I don't have to be killed by the suspense of waiting (Y)

Noooooooooooooooooo! Damn it..... :cry: Congrats to the winners, feel free to send me the console if you don't want it. :lol:

[quote name='CheapyD']They are included in the 5.[/QUOTE]

i must be pretty dumb but you posted the final 3 winners there.. not 5... dont hate me aha im just confused

[quote name='nintenchris']i must be pretty dumb but you posted the final 3 winners there.. not 5... dont hate me aha im just confused[/QUOTE]
Check the first page for the first two winners. He posted the last three winners here but didn't update the original post yet.

Edit: Now it's up to date but he forgot my name lol.

[quote name='nintenchris']i must be pretty dumb but you posted the final 3 winners there.. not 5... dont hate me aha im just confused[/QUOTE]

All 5 winners are posted on the first page of this thread.

[quote name='GUNNM']Congrats to people who never post on these forums[/QUOTE]

Arent you used to this by now? Its like the lurkers who steal the codes in the free section.
And they did post, the one post or whatever needed to get that raffle ticket.
So yeah congrats for minimal effort and lurking, you've been rewarded! ;)

bread's done
Back