Win One of Five Xbox 360 250GB Consoles From Cheap Ass Gamer - All Winners Announced!

This is so fantastic. I honestly thought I had no shot at winning this, but thanks to CAG I'll finally be able to put my 20GB launch window 360 out to pasture, joining a world where downloading a new arcade title doesn't require deleting half your demos and HDMI outputs reign supreme.

Thanks again to Cheapy and everyone else who sponsored this contest!

[quote name='CheapyD']Here are the final 3 winners:
joeposh
Delusibeta
carlito8

Congratulations everyone![/QUOTE]

Congratulations all....Don't mind the haters calling yall lurkers, etc..Who cares if ya are or aren't. The fact remains you won and that is that :)

Thanks for yet another great contest Cheapy, always great to participate in them win or lose :):bouncy:

Ahh! Please pick me! My xbox is red ringed I live in the most BORING city ever. I also work at minimum wage at McDonald's. I never get hours.

Wait, why does it suddenly say the contest isn't available to users in my region? Is there something wrong with California?

[quote name='Atomikrin']Wait, why does it suddenly say the contest isn't available to users in my region? Is there something wrong with California?[/QUOTE]

Wow, I live in Northern Kentucky and it says the same thing for me. That sucks so much, thanks for getting my hopes up like I had a chance in winning.

[quote name='ArKoMite']Wow, I live in Northern Kentucky and it says the same thing for me. That sucks so much, thanks for getting my hopes up like I had a chance in winning.[/QUOTE]

Probably because the contest is over...

My Xbox should be waiting for me when I get home tonight. Thanks again Cheapy!

[quote name='joeposh']Probably because the contest is over...

My Xbox should be waiting for me when I get home tonight. Thanks again Cheapy![/QUOTE]

Yeah but it said that for me during week 2 and 3.

Whining about it doesn't make a difference at all I'm from California too just say Congrats to the Winners and go on to the next contest

well if you doing another giveaway for the new 360 slim let me know, I just lost my 360 from the rrod E74 which is weird and i suffer from multiple sclerosis and was recommended to keep up my hand eye coordination. Thanks

bread's done
Back