Win One of Five Xbox 360 250GB Consoles From Cheap Ass Gamer - All Winners Announced!

I need that HDMI and Wi-Fi enabled 360 man! These cords are hideous behind my TV stand.

That and my 360 has already red-ringed twice and has..... 3megs of space left on the 20gig hard drive. =P

I'm donating my old one to my friend who only has a PS2(!) right now if I win.

Awesome, thank you Cheapy! I'd love to replace my jet engine with something quieter. I promise if I win I'll donate my old console to a good cause.

Could definitely use this since I'm required to use wireless to play games in my dorm, so this is obviously the cheapest way to get a wireless adapter.

Well don't know how your able to get 5 of these babies to give out, but none the less we would gladly take it off your hands :p

Would be rad to win this...even my girlfirend was interested in a slim xbox. She is stricly a Sims 3 PC gamer.

30_Rock_shirt_KosherHam-2T.gif

I entered the contest but i already had 6/7 tickets before doing the twitter tweet.. Is the 6 other tickets going to count?

Thank you for hosting another great raffle.

What I love most about the new Xbox 360 is the built in Wi-Fi, much more convenient and saves the trouble of buying the attachment.

Hmm, I've never had an XBOX360. It would be nice to win this just to flaunt it in front of my brother and his ::snicker:: 20 GB 360.

My friends have noticed that the only thing I ever use my twitter account for is for these contests. Sucks for them :p

Lots of giveaways lately. Cheapy must be moving up in the digital world.

Good luck to everybody, but mostly just myself...¬_¬

bread's done
Back