Win One of Five Xbox 360 250GB Consoles From Cheap Ass Gamer - All Winners Announced!

Hope I win, could use a new 360 slim to replace my old launch day xbox. Then i'll most likely put my old 360 in the living room to stream media.

[quote name='dv8mad']I asked about this before, but didn't see a reply. What if you happen to live outside North America, but you still have a North American mailing address? Can I possibly win?[/QUOTE]

Bumping for possible answer. You don't have to be Cheapy - if you happen to know, feel free to chime in! :D

I have seven tickets.. Is that it or do I have to do something to enter?
I'm a noob.. lol

I hope I win.. I don't even have a HDD for mine :(

It said I already had 7 of 7 tickets. Do these tickets carry over if you've already done the things required on the list? I remember doing all the same things for a previous contest.

Good job on the contest- I probably otherwise wouldn't have checked out any of the cool features you guys built into the site (I'm not very adventurous about features)- used the price search a lot, but that was it. Will be using more stuff now, however.

[quote name='StarvinLou']so apparently it is IMPOSSIBLE to RROD mostly because it lacks red lights[/QUOTE]

there are no red lights in the slim model? but how will we know when it craps out??

Awesome contest, Cheapy! The Slims looks pretty sweet, much better than my jet engine-esque sounding 60 GB model.

Oh I would LOVE a new Xbox 360 mine really sounds like a jet taking off even when I'm just on the dashboard after watching a movie or playing a game. It is distracting and I'm having to turn up my volume on the TV more and more as time goes on just to hear dialogue over the noise of my Xbox 306. Another great contest put on by CheapyD and the gang! Good luck everyone!

bread's done
Back